Elmira College Wounded Warrior/Hockey Help Fundraiser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elmira College Wounded Warrior/Hockey Help Fundraiser

Oh boy its good to be back on this Fan Forum.....jconnor its been too long buddy!!!

I wanted to get back into the swing of things with everyone on here....Seeing everyone once a year at Alumni weekend does not cut it!
    I am running a fundraiser this year that will hopefully become a tradition at the Domes every year! Please see below the details and let me know if you have any questions.

Chip Jama aka Flag Boy
    charlesjama@gmail.com
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    As we all know, Athletics Alumni Weekend is a huge event for all EC athletics. It brings fellow Soaring Eagles, young and old, back to support the teams they once played for. With the support of Coach Aaron Saul ’98, I will be driving this fundraiser during Athletics Alumni Weekend, February 10th thru 12th, and throughout the year. Below you will find details about what we hope will become a tradition every year.

The Elmira College Men’s Hockey team would like to get the entire campus and community on board with the vision of the Hockey Helpers partnered with the Wounded Warrior Project, to put on an event the night of February 11th to support the troops who put their lives on the line for us.

Each member of the men’s team will be wearing our custom designed camouflage jersey. We will be selling both the sweatshirts and jerseys at the game. If interested in purchasing a sweatshirt and/or jersey, please see details below. Sweatshirts will also be available in the bookstore throughout the year.

Jerseys will be sold for $100; Sweatshirts will be sold for $50. All sweatshirt/jersey sales throughout the year and all funds from the game on Feb. 11th will be benefitting the WWP and HH Project. Also, if you would just like to make a donation to the fundraiser, please contact Chip (charlesjama@gmail.com).

Please forward to anyone else that you think may be interested in donating to this great cause!!!!

ORDER YOUR ELMIRA COLLEGE WWP/HH GEAR TODAY AND SUPPORT OUR WOUNDED WARRIORS!!!!

We have setup up an Elmira College Wounded Warrior/Hockey Helpers account at EC in the business office. Coach Saul will be taking the orders and processing in house.

-Cash: Send to Coach Saul (see address below) with name, telephone, how many, size(s), and address.
    -Check: Send to Coach Saul with name, telephone, how many, size(s), and address. Please make it out to Elmira College Men’s Hockey with the memo line stating WWP/Hockey Helpers.
    -Credit: Please call Coach Saul at 607.735.1970. We will need the credit information, name, telephone, amount of Sweatshirts/Jerseys wanted, sizes and address. If you cannot get in touch with him, please leave a message with your name and telephone number and we will contact you ASAP.

Coach Aaron Saul
    Athletics Department
    Elmira College
    One Park Place
    Elmira, NY 14901

If you are a student, also please feel free to stop in the Athletics Office and he will take care of it.

Re: Elmira College Wounded Warrior/Hockey Help Fundraiser

Taking a page out of mark taylor's book at hobart..... now if only we could get the rest of the conference to do this.
    Our bite is worse than our bark....
    Top guys, out.

Comment

Originally posted by ECcharles4 View Post
      Oh boy its good to be back on this Fan Forum.....jconnor its been too long buddy!!!

I wanted to get back into the swing of things with everyone on here....Seeing everyone once a year at Alumni weekend does not cut it!
      I am running a fundraiser this year that will hopefully become a tradition at the Domes every year! Please see below the details and let me know if you have any questions.

Chip Jama aka Flag Boy
      charlesjama@gmail.com
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      As we all know, Athletics Alumni Weekend is a huge event for all EC athletics. It brings fellow Soaring Eagles, young and old, back to support the teams they once played for. With the support of Coach Aaron Saul ’98, I will be driving this fundraiser during Athletics Alumni Weekend, February 10th thru 12th, and throughout the year. Below you will find details about what we hope will become a tradition every year.

The Elmira College Men’s Hockey team would like to get the entire campus and community on board with the vision of the Hockey Helpers partnered with the Wounded Warrior Project, to put on an event the night of February 11th to support the troops who put their lives on the line for us.

Each member of the men’s team will be wearing our custom designed camouflage jersey. We will be selling both the sweatshirts and jerseys at the game. If interested in purchasing a sweatshirt and/or jersey, please see details below. Sweatshirts will also be available in the bookstore throughout the year.

Jerseys will be sold for $100; Sweatshirts will be sold for $50. All sweatshirt/jersey sales throughout the year and all funds from the game on Feb. 11th will be benefitting the WWP and HH Project. Also, if you would just like to make a donation to the fundraiser, please contact Chip (charlesjama@gmail.com).

Please forward to anyone else that you think may be interested in donating to this great cause!!!!

ORDER YOUR ELMIRA COLLEGE WWP/HH GEAR TODAY AND SUPPORT OUR WOUNDED WARRIORS!!!!

We have setup up an Elmira College Wounded Warrior/Hockey Helpers account at EC in the business office. Coach Saul will be taking the orders and processing in house.

-Cash: Send to Coach Saul (see address below) with name, telephone, how many, size(s), and address.
      -Check: Send to Coach Saul with name, telephone, how many, size(s), and address. Please make it out to Elmira College Men’s Hockey with the memo line stating WWP/Hockey Helpers.
      -Credit: Please call Coach Saul at 607.735.1970. We will need the credit information, name, telephone, amount of Sweatshirts/Jerseys wanted, sizes and address. If you cannot get in touch with him, please leave a message with your name and telephone number and we will contact you ASAP.

Coach Aaron Saul
      Athletics Department
      Elmira College
      One Park Place
      Elmira, NY 14901

If you are a student, also please feel free to stop in the Athletics Office and he will take care of it.
      would love to see a picture of the jersey..good luck and a great cause

Comment

Originally posted by vcxc3200 View Post
        Taking a page out of mark taylor's book at hobart..... now if only we could get the rest of the conference to do this.
        Agreed. Just like I wish the rest of the SUNYAC would jump on board with Todd Sheridan's "Saves for a Cure" foundation.
        The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
        "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
        GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
        GO LAKERS!!!
        GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
        "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
        Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
          Agreed. Just like I wish the rest of the SUNYAC would jump on board with Todd Sheridan's "Saves for a Cure" foundation.
          Sounds like you'll be purchasing another jersey seeing as you threw down for a Selleck sweater.

Comment

Originally posted by snc1 View Post
            Sounds like you'll be purchasing another jersey seeing as you threw down for a Selleck sweater.
            Turned out pretty well for me now just need him to
            Make the show and I wouldn't put it too far out of the question...
            The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
            "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
            GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
            GO LAKERS!!!
            GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
            "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
            Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by ECcharles4 View Post
              Welcome Back "Flag Boy"!!! WOW, out of all the posters on here, you singled me out Glad to see you getting invloved, again. There have ben some good "young" Flag Boys taking over for you and doing a fine job too.

Great idea, hope it grows,and grows..............looking forward to seeing them.
              Elmira College (2006 ECAC-W Champions. 2006,2008 Final Four Semi-Finalist)
              Guelph Storm (2004 OHL Champions)
              Die Hard Leafs Fan (Still Waiting )

http://community.webshots.com/user/jpconnor55

Comment

Originally posted by vcxc3200 View Post
                That is because what the post fails to mention that this is done in conjunction with Hobart over the weekend. BOTH teams will be wearing their jerseys for their two games that weekend. Hobart will also have the sweatshirts and jerseys as well going at same/similar prices.

Comment

Yes we are running it with Hobart. Ryan Adler who founded the Hockey Helpers is great friend of mine. Elmira should have been on board a while ago, so I thought why not get involved and make EC apart of this.

I am getting the proofs of the jerseys shortly so I will send that over ASAP. Just a brief description, a desert digi camo jersey with Gold Soaring eagle on the front. Gold lettering with a purple outline for numbers. The back instead of names will have nameplates with Honor, Courage, or Freedom. Those three words are all over what it means to be apart of protecting our great country. They should look sharp so I am very happy.

The sweatshirts are the same as Hobarts. The Hockey Helper "H" in the middle but half Purple Half Gold. It is not allowing me to paste the image but that gives exactly what it looks like.

If you are in the EC area, they are in the bookstore. If you want to order prior to game, please let me know. Its going to be a great weekend for both Hobart and Elmira. The guys are pumped already for it, and I as well because with your help and others we are giving back to a great cause!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X