Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MN @ MSU: tArrogance vs The Little Sister of Blue.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MN @ MSU: tArrogance vs The Little Sister of Blue.

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
    I was under the impression that only the gophers could beat the gophers but now you're telling me MSU can accomplish that seemingly impossible feat?! I'm calling Schlossman this is big news!
    Go crawl back into the tubes where your team resides.

Comment

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
      I really thought when MN came back and tie the game late in the first they would come out the 2nd and take control of the game. Well done by MSU to frustrate MN and capitalize on their chances for a very well earned win. I was most impressd with MSU's ability to keep MN from breaking out cleanly as well as their ability to clog the neutral zone, MN doesn't ajdust too well (or quickly) whent its D are pressured and MSU did a nice job of keeping them guessing.

BTW, MN's 2nd & 3rd lines were on my milk carton this morning. Has anyone seen them?

EDIT: Despite the chirping from MN's broadcast team I don't the NHL rink size did not have a major impact on MN's play, they have played well on non-Olympic sheets before this season. Methinks what did affect them is the small space behind the nets, MN's bread-n-butter breakout involves moving the puck from D to D behind the net to create time/space and having players on them quickly and the lack of passing lanes really limited MN in their zone. This is where MN's youth (and for some learning again how to be coached...) on the blue line really shows.
      What he said. Also, Patterson has bailed them out often this season, last night Patty let in a couple that he usually stops.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
        Obsession.
        Bahaha, see "UND is going down the tubes" thread. Kettle.
        "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
        Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
        The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
        Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Bahaha, see "UND is going down the tubes" thread. Kettle.
          You'll notice I haven't posted in there, moron.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Shhhhhh, he's on a roll....

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
            And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
            Twenty red lights in his honor
            Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Shhhhhh, he's on a roll....
              He hasn't even begun to dig a hole yet. Of course, he has less points than his team right now...
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Especially if you don't count this post:
                If we're playing the Sioux Game, then I submit, with your evidence, 2 > 0. Let's keep it in this century, at least.
                or

this post:
                That would also work. And be more effective.
                Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

I really thought when MN came back and tie the game late in the first they would come out the 2nd and take control of the game. Well done by MSU to frustrate MN and capitalize on their chances for a very well earned win. I was most impressd with MSU's ability to keep MN from breaking out cleanly as well as their ability to clog the neutral zone, MN doesn't ajdust too well (or quickly) whent its D are pressured and MSU did a nice job of keeping them guessing.

BTW, MN's 2nd & 3rd lines were on my milk carton this morning. Has anyone seen them?

EDIT: Despite the chirping from MN's broadcast team I don't the NHL rink size did not have a major impact on MN's play, they have played well on non-Olympic sheets before this season. Methinks what did affect them is the small space behind the nets, MN's bread-n-butter breakout involves moving the puck from D to D behind the net to create time/space and having players on them quickly and the lack of passing lanes really limited MN in their zone. This is where MN's youth (and for some learning again how to be coached...) on the blue line really shows.
                  Well said...

And I hate to say it but Pattersons glove had lead in it last night, too much turkey perhaps..

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                    Especially if you don't count this post:

or

this post:
                    I've never actually shot fish in a barrel but I assume it's a lot like this.
                    "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                    Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

• Re: MN @ MSU: tArrogance vs The Little Sister of Blue.

That'll teach me to leave my computer unlocked around friends.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                        That'll teach me to leave my computer unlocked around friends.
                        I forgive you but Parise says you're going to atone.

Comment

I forgive you but Parise says you're going to atone.
                          Parise is the Devil.

I hope St Pat returns to form tonight. There's some rumor floating around about why he appeared to have a black eye last night, and would explain why he might have been a little off. I just hope he had a bad game, and he doesn't let in the softies he did last night.

And for crying out loud, find a way to break MSU's style! MN showed it in the last 5 minutes of the 1st last night, they can do it again. And I hope the reffing is a little better tonight. A blatant tripping was missed last night, and they also forgot the definition of icing during a key point in the game. Don't get me wrong, it didn't cost MN the game, but it was still bad.

Comment

Parise is the Devil.

I hope St Pat returns to form tonight. There's some rumor floating around about why he appeared to have a black eye last night, and would explain why he might have been a little off. I just hope he had a bad game, and he doesn't let in the softies he did last night.

And for crying out loud, find a way to break MSU's style! MN showed it in the last 5 minutes of the 1st last night, they can do it again. And I hope the reffing is a little better tonight. A blatant tripping was missed last night, and they also forgot the definition of icing during a key point in the game. Don't get me wrong, it didn't cost MN the game, but it was still bad.

What are the rumors?

Comment

Originally posted by mariucci View Post
                              What are the rumors?
                              Broken nose during innocent shenanigans. I don't believe it, but I guess you never know.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                                Broken nose during innocent shenanigans. I don't believe it, but I guess you never know.
                                Like cyclops with an eyepatch, blind eye.

Comment

Working...
                                X