SCSU @ UNO: I'll have the Steak!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SCSU @ UNO: I'll have the Steak!

SCSU coming off a split in a home and home against MN, holding on for dear life at home, getting our asses handed to us Sat in the Cities. UNO got one point out of Denver, losing big Fri and blowing a lead Sat.

Anybody else from the SCSU fanbase going other than myself?
    tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Re: SCSU @ UNO: I'll have the Steak!

From what I've scarcely seen of results and tv time...I'd say SCSU gets 3. I think sweeps will be hard to get this year in the WCHA, no matter who you are.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
      From what I've scarcely seen of results and tv time...I'd say SCSU gets 3. I think sweeps will be hard to get this year in the WCHA, no matter who you are.
      Go away goofer loser.

Comment

Well this should be a quiet week.
        St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Originally posted by Husckey Domi Nation View Post
          Go away goofer loser.
          What is YOUR deal?

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

Comment

I could see any results, so I'll be happy with two points. For those who forget last year's series in Nebraska, we played a scoreless game Friday minus a couple minutes in the second and we lost 3-0 and we blew a 3-0 (or was it 3-1?) First period lead to lose 4-3

Comment

tUMD has played 5 league series, and 4 of them have ended in sweeps. And that's just one team out of 12.
              Bulldog Hockey: 2011 National Champions! Finally!!!

Comment

MN? Check!
                tUMD? Check!

Let's see how many other WCHA fanbases can represent before a UNO fan shows up.

When they DO show up, what is UNO's goalie situation? Pretty sure all three goalies have gotten a start in the past two weekends.

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                  Let's see how many other WCHA fanbases can represent before a UNO fan shows up.
                  Checking in just to help conduct this study.

Comment

I bet we could find an RPI fan to chime in as well.
                    MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                      Checking in just to help conduct this study.
                      THAT'S what I'm talking about

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                        What is YOUR deal?
                        He's a doushnozzle, or haven't you noticed. He's your fanbase's rinkpig without the comedy component.

Comment

Euro you are going all the way to Omaha?

Should be a good series, I am excited to see how SCSU does against a new opponent.

Why aren't the Huskies ranked this week?

Comment

Originally posted by startthebus View Post
                            Euro you are going all the way to Omaha?

Should be a good series, I am excited to see how SCSU does against a new opponent.

Maybe because they are 6-6-2?

Comment

Originally posted by startthebus View Post

Comment

Working...
                              X