PDA

View Full Version : Vermont at B.U. 11/18/11

ericredaxe
11-14-2011, 09:14 PM
Which version of the 2011/2012 Terriers will show up?

Can Vermont get on track and notch thier frist conference win?

From B.U.'s perspective, we need to come out with a strong effort to break the habit of only showing up for the "big" games.

mpereira
11-15-2011, 10:53 AM
Which version of the 2011/2012 Terriers will show up?

Can Vermont get on track and notch thier frist conference win?

From B.U.'s perspective, we need to come out with a strong effort to break the habit of only showing up for the "big" games.

Anyone think we see Rollie this weekend?

brassbonanza
11-15-2011, 11:06 AM
More importantly, does charliecatamount still think Walter Brown is an off-campus facility?

ericredaxe
11-15-2011, 11:19 AM
Anyone think we see Rollie this weekend?

I would like to... But I'm not betting on it.

Patronick
11-15-2011, 12:13 PM
BU rolls

mpereira
11-15-2011, 05:25 PM
I would like to... But I'm not betting on it.

If we see him I would think it would have to be Friday with UVM. It would be nice to see him get another start but I doubt it happens realistically

mookie1995
11-16-2011, 12:03 PM
Not coming this weekend.. No games pour moi.

BU2K
11-16-2011, 06:00 PM
Lots of excitement about this one. In theory BU should be able to put up a touchdown on them. And the powerplay should account for at least 2 of them. Nice to play someone with a worse pk than ours.

However, theory and practice are 2 different things. I hope BU has finally found their focus.

DaveStPaul
11-16-2011, 07:06 PM
Not coming this weekend.. No games pour moi.

I think since BU's shown they like to lose to poor teams you should show, because they are going to lose; if you don't show and they lose then that messes up your reverse jinx. We need it for later.

Scarlet
11-16-2011, 07:54 PM
But Dave, he was at the PC game and the Holy Cross game and both were horrendous losses. Then he stayed home for Lowell and look what happened. That said I am ok with him staying home. They have a better chance without him.

mookie1995
11-16-2011, 08:14 PM
But Dave, he was at the PC game and the Holy Cross game and both were horrendous losses. Then he stayed home for Lowell and look what happened. That said I am ok with him staying home. They have a better chance without him.

:(

joe wants to go to a college football game.. since there are none of those in mass ;(, we are going to The Game saturday. staying over friday night so we can get there early and tailgate. then the end of year member appreciation dinner is saturday night - and mookie can't pass up free food!! :D

DaveStPaul
11-16-2011, 11:05 PM

It's hard keeping these superstitions straight, man. :D. At least mookie's not too bothered by it.

DaveStPaul
11-16-2011, 11:08 PM
:(

Errr . . .

BUPhD
11-17-2011, 08:50 AM
We're not sandbagging enough for this one yet....

VT 6-1 BU

GreenCat
11-17-2011, 08:59 AM
It's hard keeping these superstitions straight, man. :D. At least mookie's not too bothered by it.

The Vermont strategy is to keep quiet and see what happens cause in all honestly we have no clue what team is showing up at the rink.......Outside of Merrimack inconsistency seems to be the mantra in HE this season.

Scarlet
11-18-2011, 12:38 PM
I did not know tonight's game was on TV. Not a fan of TV gams. They drag.

Cat lover
11-19-2011, 09:02 AM
I think they should fire that linesmen, not because he missed that call but because he owned up and addmitted he made a mistake.

We just cant have that kind of honesty in or refs its just not right. What next a ref admitting he missed a penalty....that would ruin everything.

One more face off probably wouldnt have mattered anyway but you still want to end the game the right way.

I thought 5 on 5 the game was even, BU took advantage of its PP's which was the difference.

Feel bad for Madore who played really well but again got some weird puck bounces that went to the wrong people.
2 goals off deflected centering passes and one dumb play by Franzon centering a pass in front of his own net, the
only good goal was thru a 3 man screen.

ericredaxe
11-19-2011, 09:29 AM
It looked like even Parker was telling the linesman he missed the call after the game.

BigRedTerrier
11-19-2011, 01:25 PM
It looked like even Parker was telling the linesman he missed the call after the game.

Actually, this was right in front of me and I hear Parker tell the linesman that he made the right call and that it was not icing, but then I couldn't hear his explanation as to why it was a right call.

The linesman didn't seem to acknowledge him