MTU vs. UAA: The 3rd Thread Always RuLEz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MTU vs. UAA: The 3rd Thread Always RuLEz

The other two MTU/UAA weekly threads suck.

Re: MTU vs. UAA: The 3rd Thread Always RuLEz

You know that since the Dogs won the title they can have as many threads as they want.

Oh, and this thread will suck too.

Comment

Which title did MTU win? Virg Foss is given out already?

Comment

Originally posted by uaafanblog View Post
        Which title did MTU win? Virg Foss is given out already?
        For Tech, it is just an honor to even be in the conversation for the Virg Foss.
        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
          For Tech, it is just an honor to even be in the conversation for the Virg Foss.
          It's truly beautiful that a decade long USCHO Gopher poster doesn't know the diff between UMD and MTU.

Comment

It's truly beautiful that a decade long USCHO Gopher poster doesn't know the diff between UMD and MTU.
            But, in his defense, they are both located in states that start with the letter "M" and are both located north of Minneapolis.
            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Oh, I know, but I'm old and I forget stuff. I got my doges confused.

Another reason this thread will suck.

Comment

I'm glad there is a spot to talk UAA-Tech puck.

Comment

I was actually thinking of flying up for this series, for exactly as long as it took me to realize that it was opening weekend for my season of the annual white-tail slaughter.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

DTP believes in this thread.

Comment

Will Tech score more goals than there will be series threads this weekend?
                      Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                        Will Tech score more goals than there will be series threads this weekend?
                        Are we counting scoring threads as series threads?

RIP - Kirby

Comment

The series thread dropped to page 2. Anyone want to send me some reindeer sausage or fresh halibut? Maybe some crab legs?

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                            The series thread dropped to page 2. Anyone want to send me some reindeer sausage or fresh halibut? Maybe some crab legs?
                            Had your fill of flying Asian carp and sturgeon? So you traded out coming north to get your own caribou sausage for a chance to road hunt some white tailed CWD Deer. In all probability for the best as they did eliminate the gun racks from behind your seat in all airlines.
                            Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
                            UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

Seeing as how this thread seems to have won, i will ask again here. Is there an internet video feed and is it crap like ours?
                              MTU Hockey fan since I was carried to a game in 1986 - for those counting... that's a lot of depressing hockey. Still love it.

Surrounded by Badger Red in Wisconsin. Such an ugly color, but the beer and cheese are delicious...

2014-15 WCHA (*Regular season portion) Pick-em Champion (**Forgeting a Week Methodology)

Comment

Working...
                              X