Who Gets 86'd From Koots? Michigan Tech at UAA, November 18-19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Gets 86'd From Koots? Michigan Tech at UAA, November 18-19

Hopefully Tech is rested enough from Bye Week to hop on a 2800 mile flight to Anchorage.

Anyone coming up? I've heard Gina is, but anyone else?
    Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Re: Who Gets 86'd From Koots? Michigan Tech at UAA, November 18-19

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
    Hopefully Tech is rested enough from Bye Week to hop on a 2800 mile flight to Anchorage.

Anyone coming up? I've heard Gina is, but anyone else?
    I predict you won't be wearing your Seawolves sweater this weekend?

UAA desperately needs points this weekend. I want 3 or 4, but am not sure that is gonna happen. The Wolves really need to take advantage of the jetlag and pounce on the Huskies right from the drop of the puck. No injuries for Tech this season? UAA is still dealing with some players out of the line up.
    Originally Posted by aparch
    I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

I hated having the bye week before this trip, but I trust Mel and his assistants kept everyone focused. Still, I could see anywhere from 0 to 4 points - UAA must be pretty mad that they don't have a conference win yet.

Defenseman Tommy Brown is out of the lineup until late December as he recovers from appendicitis. Otherwise, Tech's lineup should be healthy.

Comment

Tech must split at the least to keep near the top of the WCHA standings. I expect Mel to have them focused and ready to play, especially after two weeks to stew on the lack of effort third period against MSUM.

Comment

Just bumping this. If you want hockey then, um...who is injured for UAA?

Comment

This one is 2nd best.
            PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
            Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
            NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

bump

Comment

Working...
              X