Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Minnesota vs Jan Brady State (home and home) Nov 18th-19th

This thread is ridic. lol!

Cloud fans, please understand that tArrogance deal is meant in fun......by most of us. Please don't take it too seriously. I can't speak for Bakunin, though, as he continues to make an *** of himself. I agree with Stauber, that dude is taking it to a whole different level. Seriously looking forward to this series!
    "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
      Yep, he can copy/paste with the best!

Pretty sure it's gophersports.com.
      Yep. That's why it was prefaced with "From GopherSports.com"

Comment

Originally posted by JDUBBS1280 View Post
        Your first post was, the second was not.

Comment

It was prertty tough to find seeing as you had it bolded and everything at the beginning of your post.

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
            It was prertty tough to find seeing as you had it bolded and everything at the beginning of your post.
            Maybe looker closer and don't rush to judgement?

Oh, that's right. That's your M.O.

Comment

• Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
              Your first post was, the second was not.
              Sorry, whole article wouldn't fit in one post. Didn't think of posting source in continuation. I thought people would infer that it was a continuation of the previous post.

Comment

Wow. I knew Patterson has played well against you guys, but not that well. That reinforces my opinion that goaltending and special teams are going to be the deciding factors this weekend.
                It helps that he's played less than a game and a half against them.

I find it funny that Brent and Bauk are the "bad" Gopher fans, as I think they're probably among the better ones.
                tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

So I've been told I need to see the FSN promo for this series, anybody happen to know of anywhere online it can be found? I realize there's a good chance you can't find it anywhere, but if anyone can find it, USCHO nerds can!

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

Comment

• Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                    It helps that he's played less than a game and a half against them.

I find it funny that Brent and Bauk are the "bad" Gopher fans, as I think they're probably among the better ones.
                    Yeah, that certainly makes the statistic less impactful

Comment

Yeah, that certainly makes the statistic less impactful
                      He has only played us last year at the Mooch, and he was put in halfway into Friday night's game when we were up 5-0 and it never was more than a 3 goal-game after that, so I dunno, maybe SCSU was taking their foot off the pedal. Sunday we came out flat and didn't apply pressure until the third period. Probably a combination of him playing well that weekend and SCSU playing REALLY well the first 30 minutes and not nearly as well the last 90.

Comment

This entire thread makes me wonder if there's a South Park episode I haven't seen yet...

Comment

Maybe looker closer and don't rush to judgement?

Oh, that's right. That's your M.O.
                          That was a shot at the people who can't read(seeing as you made it pretty obvious in your post), not you. lol

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                            I agree, but Bakunin is a little over the top with some of the stuff he has posted in this thread up to this point, IMO.

EDIT: I did like Euro's post about Brent being a UMD and Tech fan though.
                            Last edited by gopher wes; 11-16-2011, 11:34 AM.

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Lots of happiness in this thread so far.
                              Originally posted by CavalryNate
                              Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
                                That was a shot at the people who can't read(seeing as you made it pretty obvious in your post), not you. lol
                                Sorry. My bad. I guess I should take my own advice

Comment

Working...
                                X