Clear All

• Re: Minnesota vs Jan Brady State (home and home) Nov 18th-19th

Respect!!
    the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
      Nice try again Bakunin.
      I actually got in and went to Minnesota, didn't get in to St. Cloud.
      Let me guess - the general college admitted your stupid ***?
      Any other shots you care to take to make yourself look like a bitter dip****?
      Why would I be bitter? My team is good, I have a college degree, and make a ****load of money.

Plus unlike your clueless ***, I don't sit back and wait for other fans of my team to make my arguments for me. All you are capable of is spouting off about how MN hasn't accomplished anything this season (by that definition, nobody has and UAA is MN's equal, I guess) and demonstrating your complete ignorance of MN's coaching situation / distraction over the past three seasons, hence your moronic skepticism regarding this supposed turnaround.

If our most pessimistic fan (scooby) says the team has turned a corner, I think you should pay attention.

But of course you won't do that because you're a flaming ****tard.

BTW, enjoy that chip on your shoulder. I hope it isn't a life-threatening infection. Then again if it is, nobody will miss you should it prove to be terminal.

Comment

• Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
        Nice try again Bakunin.
        I actually got in and went to Minnesota, didn't get in to St. Cloud.
        Any other shots you care to take to make yourself look like a bitter dip****?

As for the rest of your little diatribe there, bully for your team.
        Yes Lucia should have taken a leave of absense.
        Good for Guentzel, one has to wonder why he hasn't been a head coach in college if he's so good.
        Optimsim is one thing, being a complete ***** about it is something else.
        Are you suggesting he would be the first coach who has thrived in an assistant role, but hasn't made the leap to head coaching? Two different animals all together. I can name you at least a handful of coaches, in each of the major sports, who fit this discription.

And from what I've heard, he'll get his chance in the not-so-distant future.
        Last edited by JDUBBS1280; 11-15-2011, 10:42 PM.

Comment

didn't get in to St. Cloud.

Lucia should have taken a leave of absense.
          It's all coming full circle now...
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
            It's all coming full circle now...
            She *had* to be a GC admit. Had to be. Either that or the bathroom graffiti proved true after all: "CLA diplomas - take one" - above a toilet paper dispenser.

Comment

Originally posted by Bakunin View Post
              She *had* to be a GC admit. Had to be. Either that or the bathroom graffiti proved true after all: "CLA diplomas - take one" - above a toilet paper dispenser.
              Oh ****. I'm going to cry I'm laughing so hard.
              Code:
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Bakunin View Post
                Not a GC admit, wrong again, not that I'm at all surprised.
                Wow a spelling mistake, oh darn.
                And taking death shots now?
                Seriously how big a ***** can you be?
                "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

We should leave FTLT alone, or she'll send her wife after us.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                  Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

It's only Tuesday, so we've barely scratched the surface.

As for my behavior, it is directly proportional to your level of stupidity. Of course, you wouldn't know what the **** that means, so I'll say it as follows: the dumber you get, the more caustic I become.

So who did you blackmail to get into the U? And which college was dumb enough to take you?

My money is on the Ag school on the St. Paul campus since the admissions department mistook you for something of the bovine persuasion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bakunin View Post
                      It's only Tuesday, so we've barely scratched the surface.

As for my behavior, it is directly proportional to your level of stupidity. Of course, you wouldn't know what the **** that means, so I'll say it as follows: the dumber you get, the more caustic I become.

So who did you blackmail to get into the U? And which college was dumb enough to take you?

My money is on the Ag school on the St. Paul campus since the admissions department mistook you for something of the bovine persuasion.
                      Ah I get it, someone disagrees with you or thinks that the accomplishments of your team are at this stage irrelevant and not only must they be stupid, but you have to show zero respect to them.
                      I was a science major and that's all a ***** like you needs to know.
                      "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                      -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                      Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

the dumber you get, the more caustic I become.
                        There's a bad chemistry joke in there somewhere. I'm just too tired to find it.
                        Code:

Comment

Ah I get it, someone disagrees with you or thinks that the accomplishments of your team are at this stage irrelevant and not only must they be stupid, but you have to show zero respect to them.
                          The majority of MN fans are just saying that it's a good sign of what this team is, which is a team that is like good ol' fashioned Gopher glory. Meanwhile, you guys are hanging banners for playing Someone, and proclaiming you are better than advertised.
                          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

People are welcome to disagree with arguments. Disagreeing with facts on the other hand DOES make them/you stupid and worthy of zero respect (ah, there's that word again).
                            Given how touchy you are about it, my guess is it didn't lead you into the land of prosperity like my major did.

And if you truly are a student of science, you should have the good sense to recognize evidence and adjust your assumptions and hypothesis accordingly. Direct observation indicates MN is playing better this year than they have in any season going back to '06-'07. There are several factors behind this resurgence, and they have been identified for you by those of us who have studied (i.e. watched) the team play. Your continued refusal to accept the evidence reminds me a great deal of the climate change deniers who will continue ignoring every study and cherry pick every bit of data they can to drag their feet and obfuscate. What this tells me is you are a poor scientist.

DX, are you saying one of us is baking soda and the other is vinegar?
                            Last edited by Bakunin; 11-15-2011, 11:23 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                              The majority of MN fans are just saying that it's a good sign of what this team is, which is a team that is like good ol' fashioned Gopher glory. Meanwhile, you guys are hanging banners for playing Someone, and proclaiming you are better than advertised.
                              One person has said better than advertised and if you are going to say the Husky women stuff is played out, so are the "hanging banners"
                              shots.
                              Like I said, optimism is one thing, being a complete ***** about it is something else.
                              It doesn't need to get personal, but apparently there are some around here who just can't avoid insulting someone in order to "make their point."
                              -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                              Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

People are welcome to disagree with arguments. Disagreeing with facts on the other hand DOES make them/you stupid and worthy of zero respect (ah, there's that word again).

Given how touchy you are about it, my guess is it didn't lead you into the land of prosperity like my major did.

DX, are you saying one of us is baking soda and the other is vinegar?
                                Not quite. But that'll work.
                                Code:

Comment

Working...
                                X