No, you suck. CC v. Denver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No, you suck. CC v. Denver

1st game to see who wins the gold pan is this Saturday night.

Re: No, you suck. CC v. Denver

Easy! CC 5, DU 3. Oh, and Chris (or is it Chrissy?) will have another fit.
    Last edited by CCtig; 11-07-2011, 06:19 PM.
    World Arena North (aka Magness Arena on the campus of Denver State University) where the Colorado College Tigers are 17-11-5 all time against the Metro State Pioneers. Thank you Denver Roadrunners for building a second home for CC!!

World Arena North lives on!! Go Tigers!!

CC Tiger fans join us at: http://cctigerhockey.yuku.com

Comment

It's easy for me. Whoever puts up a 7 in the game will win. Honestly, I'm worried DU has had the gold pan too long. I'm worried they will "loose" it again.
      Originally posted by vizoroo
      Thought you had picked the avatar so we could id you. Guess he fooled me too.
      Originally posted by duper
      I obviously missed it, but it sounds like some idiot from CC took trolling to a whole new, totally inappropriate level.

I was well over the borderline. I figured I would meet you on your turf.
      Every time you post like an *******, I want to quote the idiotic comment you made where you claim not to be a troll. You're such a dick.
      Originally posted by dggoddard
      Finally you made me laugh.

There may be hope for you yet.

Comment

FYI: JP's little bro, Mike Testuide--good defensively, but with limited offensive potential.
        http://www.hockeysfuture.com/article...ysis_fall2011/
        GO DU !!!

Comment

Its Tuesday, and before I made this post the MN-WI thread had 3 times as many PAGES (9) as this had replies.

The DU-CC rivalry officially sucks, and you may never again bring it up among "the best in college."
          tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
            Its Tuesday, and before I made this post the MN-WI thread had 3 times as many PAGES (9) as this had replies.

The DU-CC rivalry officially sucks, and you may never again bring it up among "the best in college."
            Hell the yoopers have a better rivalry and they're not even in the same conference (NMU and MTU, I mean).

Comment

Ultimate Sandbagging
              GO DU !!!

Comment

Well said, Euro
                "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

The rivalry is decided on the ice, not on USCHO. It's still one of the best rivalries in college hockey regardless of post counts.

With that said, the lack of posting activity is surprising this week (I'm not one to talk given my post count). Personally, I think most of us are tired of saying the same thing over and over again and throwing out the same insults over and over again. It gets old. We all know what this weekend is about and we all feel the intensity and are pumped for the weekend. Go DU!

Comment

Considering that in Minnesota and Wisco there isn't as much to do as here in BEAUTIFUL COLORADO...and also that we have jobs and wives/fiancee's and can't spend ALL DAY posting here. The Goofers and Badgers have more time to post on here.
                    Denver Pioneers - NCAA ICE HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS - 1958, 60, 61, 68, 69, 2004, 05, 2017

2016-17 Penrose Cup Champions

YEARS SINCE LAST COLORADO COLLEGE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP - 61...and counting

Chicago Cubs - WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS - 1907, 1908, 2016

Chicago Blackhawks - STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS - 1934, 1938, 1961, 2010, 2013, 2015

Manchester City F.C. - Premier League/First Division Winners - 1937, 1968, 2012, 2014.

RIP Butch

sigpic
                    www.firstandmonday.com

Comment

*****http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/1512/1652/400/ccsucks.jpg******

*****http://3.bp.blogspot.com/__Rt973W_blQ/S5CCgK6wvtI/AAAAAAAAIz8/udjESP3_UyI/s400/get-attachment.jpg******

*****http://2.bp.blogspot.com/__Rt973W_blQ/S40Q3nssSoI/AAAAAAAAIzE/Z19bbkkeRRk/s400/Fifty+Seven.JPG******
                      Last edited by du78; 11-08-2011, 12:55 PM.
                      DU HOCKEY 1958 1960 1961 1968 1969 2004 2005 2017 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU SKIING 1954 1955 1956 1957 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1969 1970 1971 2000 2001 2002 2005 2008 2009 2010 2014 2016 2018 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU LACROSSE 2015 NCAA CHAMPIONS

MATT CARLE WINNER OF 2006 HOBEY BAKER AWARD

Geoff Paukovich: That's why I came to Denver, to beat CC.

Comment

Originally posted by Cross-Czech View Post
                        The rivalry is decided on the ice, not on USCHO. It's still one of the best rivalries in college hockey regardless of post counts.

With that said, the lack of posting activity is surprising this week (I'm not one to talk given my post count). Personally, I think most of us are tired of saying the same thing over and over again and throwing out the same insults over and over again. It gets old. We all know what this weekend is about and we all feel the intensity and are pumped for the weekend. Go DU!
                        Besides...CC knows they suck. We don't need to keep saying it!
                        Denver Pioneers - NCAA ICE HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS - 1958, 60, 61, 68, 69, 2004, 05, 2017

Manchester City F.C. - Premier League/First Division Winners - 1937, 1968, 2012, 2014.

RIP Butch

sigpic
                        www.firstandmonday.com

Comment

Originally posted by ronmexico View Post
                          It's easy for me. Whoever puts up a 7 in the game will win. Honestly, I'm worried DU has had the gold pan too long. I'm worried they will "loose" it again.
                          How do you know we haven't already lost it yet?

RIP Butch

sigpic
                          www.firstandmonday.com

Comment

du78- who is in those pictures??

Comment

whoever thinks CC isn't going to win is kidding themselves
                              I might head up to Denver for the game

Comment

Working...
                              X