Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UAA @tUMD: I am not putting a date here....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UAA @tUMD: I am not putting a date here....

UAA is coming off a bye and being swept by UMTC. They are tied with UND in the standings

UMD is coming off a very successful three points weekend in Denver. I am hoping for a sweep and no less than two points out of this series.

This is for UAAfanblog:

I am so glad UMD and NCHC cut the dead weight that was the Alaska schools
    tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Re: UAA @tUMD: I am not putting a date here....

Rabble rabble rabble!!!
    bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
      Rabble rabble rabble!!!
      Hamburglar
      tUMD season ticket holder since 1983-84.

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
        Rabble rabble rabble!!!
        The most content that Monster has added to one of these threads! And the most understandable.

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
          The most content that Monster has added to one of these threads! And the most understandable.
          Even that might be a stretch ..
          tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
            UAA is coming off a bye and being swept by UMTC. They are tied with UND in the standings
            UMD is coming off a very successful three points weekend in Denver. I am hoping for a sweep and no less than two points out of this series.
            First let me say congrats on your winning the National Championship last year. UAA will have a tough time sweeping UMD on the road, a split is possible

This is for UAAfanblog:

When the NCHA organized UMD was not at the official opening Press conference.
            Or were they even mentioned, but soon after in a meeting UMD and SCST names came up as they needed some 4 point bus stops and Bulldogs quit the WCHA and ran like a lap dog chasing a snack. Good Luck
            Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
            UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

Originally posted by Alaska Hockey View Post
              Or were they even mentioned, but soon after in a meeting UMD and SCST names came up as they needed some 4 point bus stops and Bulldogs quit the WCHA and ran like a lap dog chasing a snack. Good Luck
              That is just...not even remotely close to how it happened. St Cloud was asked to join much later than us. But nice try.
              "In heaven there is no beer. NO BEER! That's why we drink it here. RIGHT HERE!"

Comment

Originally posted by Alaska Hockey View Post
                First let me say congrats on your winning the National Championship last year. UAA will have a tough time sweeping UMD on the road, a split is possible

1. Thank you. It was a long time coming. So happy to be there to see it live and experience something I never though would truly happen.

2. We didn't join the NCHA, that would mean going D3 Remember it is the NCHC

3. Wait if UMD wasn't at the official press conference...then who are those two guys on the far left?

*****http://www.pointstreaksites.com/img/news_article_images/472/28876.jpg******
                tUMD Hockey

Comment

Only if we get a split at UMD can we tie UND in the standings. so blame yourself if we get a split. it'll be all your fault.

Looks like no TV feed again (UNO) what's the deal?, ayi yaya national champs should get air time for a year.

Comment

1. Thank you. It was a long time coming. So happy to be there to see it live and experience something I never though would truly happen.

2. We didn't join the NCHA, that would mean going D3 Remember it is the NCHC

3. Wait if UMD wasn't at the official press conference...then who are those two guys on the far left?

*****http://www.pointstreaksites.com/img/news_article_images/472/28876.jpg******
                    UMD's football coach must have been there to promote the big matchup between Duluth and Mankato football this saturday. A win there puts one of them into the playoffs. Kickoff is at 1 CST. Good way to spend drinking the day away. Wake up early for some Kegs and Eggs out by Malosky Stadium, take in the game, and then you guys can wander downtown to load up again for the game at Amsoil.
                    bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by Tundra View Post
                      Only if we get a split at UMD can we tie UND in the standings. so blame yourself if we get a split. it'll be all your fault.

Looks like no TV feed again (UNO) what's the deal?, ayi yaya national champs should get air time for a year.
                      **** you CHN app that wasnt updated! I blame them
                      tUMD Hockey

Comment

This is for UAAfanblog:

A coupla/three points for noob trolls like biddco:
                        A. Don't announce you are trolling
                        B. When you select bait ... ensure that it's something that's likely to get a bite
                        C. Emoticons are for girls ... especially the green grinning one

Comment

Originally posted by uaafanblog View Post
                          A coupla/three points for noob trolls like biddco:
                          A. Don't announce you are trolling
                          B. When you select bait ... ensure that it's something that's likely to get a bite
                          C. Emoticons are for girls ... especially the green grinning one
                          Hee, you post this like I haven't trolled here before. You're funny!
                          tUMD Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by Tundra View Post

Ummmm GCI is saying they are showing the games.
                            Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic

Comment

Originally posted by seawolfpunk View Post
                              Ummmm GCI is saying they are showing the games.
                              For Alaska only ........WCHA Quitters don’t need to see the game.
                              Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
                              UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

Working...
                              X