PDA

View Full Version : UAA @tUMD: I am not putting a date here....

Pages : [1] 2

Biddco
11-06-2011, 08:07 PM
UAA is coming off a bye and being swept by UMTC. They are tied with UND in the standings :D

UMD is coming off a very successful three points weekend in Denver. I am hoping for a sweep and no less than two points out of this series.

This is for UAAfanblog:

I am so glad UMD and NCHC cut the dead weight that was the Alaska schools :D

bigmrg74
11-06-2011, 11:03 PM
Rabble rabble rabble!!!

section16rowA
11-07-2011, 04:22 AM
Rabble rabble rabble!!!

Hamburglar:confused:

goldy_331
11-07-2011, 08:08 AM
Rabble rabble rabble!!!

The most content that Monster has added to one of these threads! And the most understandable.

Biddco
11-07-2011, 08:36 AM
The most content that Monster has added to one of these threads! And the most understandable.

Even that might be a stretch ..

Alaska Hockey
11-08-2011, 12:10 PM
UAA is coming off a bye and being swept by UMTC. They are tied with UND in the standings :D
UMD is coming off a very successful three points weekend in Denver. I am hoping for a sweep and no less than two points out of this series.
First let me say congrats on your winning the National Championship last year. UAA will have a tough time sweeping UMD on the road, a split is possible

This is for UAAfanblog:

When the NCHA organized UMD was not at the official opening Press conference.
Or were they even mentioned, but soon after in a meeting UMD and SCST names came up as they needed some 4 point bus stops and Bulldogs quit the WCHA and ran like a lap dog chasing a snack. Good Luck

dogs2012
11-08-2011, 02:10 PM
Or were they even mentioned, but soon after in a meeting UMD and SCST names came up as they needed some 4 point bus stops and Bulldogs quit the WCHA and ran like a lap dog chasing a snack. Good Luck

That is just...not even remotely close to how it happened. St Cloud was asked to join much later than us. But nice try.

Biddco
11-08-2011, 03:39 PM
First let me say congrats on your winning the National Championship last year. UAA will have a tough time sweeping UMD on the road, a split is possible

1. Thank you. It was a long time coming. So happy to be there to see it live and experience something I never though would truly happen.

2. We didn't join the NCHA, that would mean going D3 :D Remember it is the NCHC

3. Wait if UMD wasn't at the official press conference...then who are those two guys on the far left? ;)

http://www.pointstreaksites.com/img/news_article_images/472/28876.jpg

Tundra
11-08-2011, 03:51 PM

Only if we get a split at UMD can we tie UND in the standings. so blame yourself if we get a split. it'll be all your fault.

Looks like no TV feed again (UNO) what's the deal?, ayi yaya national champs should get air time for a year.

bigmrg74
11-08-2011, 06:01 PM
1. Thank you. It was a long time coming. So happy to be there to see it live and experience something I never though would truly happen.

2. We didn't join the NCHA, that would mean going D3 :D Remember it is the NCHC

3. Wait if UMD wasn't at the official press conference...then who are those two guys on the far left? ;)

http://www.pointstreaksites.com/img/news_article_images/472/28876.jpgUMD's football coach must have been there to promote the big matchup between Duluth and Mankato football this saturday. A win there puts one of them into the playoffs. Kickoff is at 1 CST. Good way to spend drinking the day away. Wake up early for some Kegs and Eggs out by Malosky Stadium, take in the game, and then you guys can wander downtown to load up again for the game at Amsoil. :D

Biddco
11-08-2011, 07:50 PM
Only if we get a split at UMD can we tie UND in the standings. so blame yourself if we get a split. it'll be all your fault.

Looks like no TV feed again (UNO) what's the deal?, ayi yaya national champs should get air time for a year.

**** you CHN app that wasnt updated! I blame them

uaafanblog
11-08-2011, 11:28 PM
This is for UAAfanblog:

A coupla/three points for noob trolls like biddco:
A. Don't announce you are trolling
B. When you select bait ... ensure that it's something that's likely to get a bite
C. Emoticons are for girls ... especially the green grinning one

Biddco
11-09-2011, 08:08 AM
A coupla/three points for noob trolls like biddco:
A. Don't announce you are trolling
B. When you select bait ... ensure that it's something that's likely to get a bite
C. Emoticons are for girls ... especially the green grinning one
Hee, you post this like I haven't trolled here before. You're funny!

seawolfpunk
11-09-2011, 11:51 AM

Ummmm GCI is saying they are showing the games.

Alaska Hockey
11-09-2011, 02:59 PM
Ummmm GCI is saying they are showing the games.

For Alaska only ........WCHA Quitters donít need to see the game.

beersong
11-11-2011, 08:00 AM
Mike seidel-jack connolly-joe basaraba
caleb herbert-travis oleksuk-j.t. Brown
justin crandall-jake hendrickson-david grun
adam krause-max tardy-keegan flaherty

wade bergman-brady lamb
scott kishel-chris casto
drew olson-tim smith

kenny reiter, aaron crandall

Suze
11-11-2011, 10:32 PM
That was a good old fashioned butt whipping. Hopefully UAA can play MUCH better tomorrow night. I wanna know how come Kenny's older brother couldn't have been THAT good. :( Congrats UMD, you beat us in every way tonight.

Biddco
11-12-2011, 09:41 AM
That was a good old fashioned butt whipping. Hopefully UAA can play MUCH better tomorrow night. I wanna know how come Kenny's older brother couldn't have been THAT good. :( Congrats UMD, you beat us in every way tonight.
We would liKe to know how he became so good as well. Be goes from
Unknown NAHL recruit to break Stalock's UMD records. Unreal.

Gunderson couldn't stop a beach ball

Amsoil
11-13-2011, 09:05 AM
We would liKe to know how he became so good as well. Be goes from
Unknown NAHL recruit to break Stalock's UMD records. Unreal.

Gunderson couldn't stop a beach ball

The NA is a much better league than people know. I've seen many games and there are some really good players. I have to laugh when people put the league down. Just this year, Wanatchee went to British Columbia to play exhibition games against the BCHL and went 4-0-2. Wanatchee isn't even the best team in their division!

Tundra
11-13-2011, 06:35 PM
Well that was a beat down on Friday and not much better on Saturday. The shot count which was about even for both games were misleading. That was the best team defense I've seen so far on tv... not many whiffs of scoring chances all weekend.
Congrats UMD on the sweep, I'm forced to rank you in top 10.