Michigan Tech takes on undefeated Bye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Michigan Tech takes on undefeated Bye

So, which conference did BWU end up in, or are they floating around like UAH?
    Do we need to start a campaign to save BWU?
    I was told there would be no math...

Comment

Originally posted by melmac View Post
      I think it is ALL the fault of the NCHC.
      tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

isn't Rhode Kone in net for them?
        Originally posted by mtu_huskies
        "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
        Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
        Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Originally posted by melmac View Post
          No. Luckily, BWU was able to negotiate an interlocking schedule with every team in the NCAA, every year. I am not sure how they have the budget for it...

Comment

Originally posted by HoosierBBall_GopherHockey View Post
            No. Luckily, BWU was able to negotiate an interlocking schedule with every team in the NCAA, every year. I am not sure how they have the budget for it...
            Have you seen their operation and overhead costs? They're virtually nonexistent. With smart spending like that, it's no wonder the program is in such good shape.
            Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Not Me (BWU) for Hobey!!

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
              -Blackadder
              "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
              -Casablanca
              "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
              -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

BWU players never get their degrees. the $$ can't be coming from rich alums. and when have you ever heard of a BWU player making the NHL?
                Originally posted by mtu_huskies
                "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
                Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
                Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Where is my god**** BWU jersey!?
                  tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                    Did you order a home or an away sweater??
                    bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
                      BWU players never get their degrees. the $$ can't be coming from rich alums. and when have you ever heard of a BWU player making the NHL?
                      I thought Noe Whan made the big show?
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

The furthest a BWU player got to the pros was current BWU Head Coach Rhode Cohen, who made it to a couple of New York Islanders training camps in the late 90s, but ultimately never played in the NHL. Milbury traded Cohen + the second overall pick in the 2001 Entry Draft to Ottawa for famous Swedish flop Oranj Pylonnström. Ottawa, of course, went on to draft Jason Spezza. Rhode Cohen refused to play for Ottawa on the grounds that it is in Canada, and immediately retired.
                        Last edited by FadeToBlack&Gold; 11-07-2011, 09:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
                          Did you order a home or an away sweater??
                          Both!
                          tUMD Hockey

Comment

Tech hasn't prepared enough, so their loss will be a natural bye-product.
                            Bugs Bunny - 96
                            Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

So, MTU is an opponent of Byes? Equality for all, no matter the sexual preference! MTU is anti-Bye!
                              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                                Well they beat Minnesota once, so I'd check North Dakota.
                                tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Working...
                                X