X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Minnesota @ Wisconsin: Secondary Rivalry, Just As Much Hatred

Originally posted by Chuck Schwartz View Post
    Anyone else sick of the constant history lessons by Gopher fans?
    Oh gtfo here with that nonsense Chuck, you've seen or read the posts and i'm sure you must be embarassed by what a few of your brethren here have been posting about "MN Hockey history"... The only ones getting fired up were the ones vehemently opposed to any notion that Mariucci and the Gophs program had thee biggest impact on the sport in MN. And you know **** well thats when things got nasty.. Not once did a singkle Badger fan have the seeds to just say "you're right, my bad" or "I had no idea that Mooch and the Gophs were such and such" hell no that wouldn't happen.. Instead a bunch of back handed insults gets dished out to the Gopher fans that are in their very right to set the record straight..

I posted a Mariucci link from the HOF so the knuckleheads could actually **** about it.. But instead a bunch more backhanded insults... pffft..

As a prime example of "Chippy's hate" All over ESPN, all over PFT, pretty much any sports message board that talks about a Vikings Stadium is Packer fans comments so full of hate that they wish to see the franchise move... "Chippy" fits that mold, I couldn't care less if he says otherwise, that is the general opinion and behavior from a WI sports fan. If you'd like me to prove my point, I can very easily with a few links.. That same attitude transfers right over to this topic, "Chippy" would rather burn in hell b4 ever giving an once of respect to the Gopher program, his hate seeps through all his addolescent posts.. My 19yr old son was reading these threads the other day and laughed when he read thru it, he asked what this guys problem with Minnesota is... That obvious. Even Burd has the same assinine addolescent hate, he reminds me of a classic midwest cherry picker, "Packer fan, Twins fan and a Sioux fan", I'd almost put money on it...

Same deal as the 6>5 deal.. How typical, a WI sports fan that has counting to 13 down pat but refuses to count to 6. And you know **** well thats true, can count to 13 but flat out refuses to count to 6.. weak sauce and very typical

Comment

Originally posted by mariucci View Post
      Oh gtfo here with that nonsense Chuck, you've seen or read the posts and i'm sure you must be embarassed by what a few of your brethren here have been posting about "MN Hockey history"... The only ones getting fired up were the ones vehemently opposed to any notion that Mariucci and the Gophs program had thee biggest impact on the sport in MN. And you know **** well thats when things got nasty.. Not once did a singkle Badger fan have the seeds to just say "you're right, my bad" or "I had no idea that Mooch and the Gophs were such and such" hell no that wouldn't happen.. Instead a bunch of back handed insults gets dished out to the Gopher fans that are in their very right to set the record straight..

I posted a Mariucci link from the HOF so the knuckleheads could actually **** about it.. But instead a bunch more backhanded insults... pffft..

As a prime example of "Chippy's hate" All over ESPN, all over PFT, pretty much any sports message board that talks about a Vikings Stadium is Packer fans comments so full of hate that they wish to see the franchise move... "Chippy" fits that mold, I couldn't care less if he says otherwise, that is the general opinion and behavior from a WI sports fan. If you'd like me to prove my point, I can very easily with a few links.. That same attitude transfers right over to this topic, "Chippy" would rather burn in hell b4 ever giving an once of respect to the Gopher program, his hate seeps through all his addolescent posts.. My 19yr old son was reading these threads the other day and laughed when he read thru it, he asked what this guys problem with Minnesota is... That obvious. Even Burd has the same assinine addolescent hate, he reminds me of a classic midwest cherry picker, "Packer fan, Twins fan and a Sioux fan", I'd almost put money on it...

Same deal as the 6>5 deal.. How typical, a WI sports fan that has counting to 13 down pat but refuses to count to 6. And you know **** well thats true, can count to 13 but flat out refuses to count to 6.. weak sauce and very typical
      I'm going to level with you, I didn't read a word of any of that.

Herb Brooks! But did you know that Minnesota used to only recruit Minnesota kids! It says so right here in this book I read. You should really read it. It even talks about our 1940 championship in another league when we beat Amesbury and Brock Hall. Can you believe what a game that was against Brock Hall! I'm surprised they didn't put up two banners for that one. You ever hear of the Iron Range? How about John Mariucci? Did you know they named Mariucci Arena after him? Don't forget Herb Brooks!

Comment

Originally posted by mariucci View Post

Adolescent only has one d.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Schwartz View Post

Herb Brooks! But did you know that Minnesota used to only recruit Minnesota kids! It says so right here in this book I read. You should really read it. It even talks about our 1940 championship in another league when we beat Amesbury and Brock Hall. Can you believe what a game that was against Brock Hall! I'm surprised they didn't put up two banners for that one. You ever hear of the Iron Range? How about John Mariucci? Did you know they named Mariucci Arena after him? Don't forget Herb Brooks!
          What???

Comment

Honestly, you all should just go to a strip club and settle your differences.

This thread is an abortion and not the relatively clean first trimester kind.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Schwartz View Post

Probably a good idea to make a flyer and pass that along to the folk at amsoil.. Your sidekick Burd can help out, unless she's busy at a Twins or Packers game that is..

Comment

• Originally posted by Bakunin View Post

Chuck is either loaded or he's lost his mind, because I have no clue what he is talking about or to whom he is talking with.

Comment

Originally posted by Bakunin View Post

Yeah whens the last time you saw a single post about the actual series this weekend... Yeah, me to... Sorry if I really dont care

Comment

My weeks predictions:

Friday: MINN 4 UW 2
                    Saturday: MINN 2 UW 3

Really hoping Wisconsin doesn't get killed.
                    WISCONSIN BADGERS
                    NCAA Championships: 1973, 1977, 1981, 1983, 1990, and 2006
                    WCHA Regular Season Champions: 1977, 1990, and 2000
                    WCHA Tournament Champions: 1970, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1982, 1983, 1988, 1990, 1995, 1998, and 2013
                    B1G Tournament Champions: 2014
                    Hobey Baker winner: #5 Blake Geoffrion

Comment

This really is getting awkward.

Badger fans: stop feeding the troll.
                      If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                        Between the two of them there just might be enough exposure to get you above the butt-ugly mark. That gopher trait is pretty hard to overcome, though.
                        I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder cause both the neighbor and the friend are, in your words, butt-ugly.
                        Originally posted by Skeeterman
                        Ski yo momma!
                        Originally Asked by Grant Potulny (After noticing an autograph seeker was wearing SCSU colors.)
                        Who do you cheer for in the post season?

Comment

• Originally posted by UWisco View Post
                          My weeks predictions:

Friday: MINN 4 UW 2
                          Saturday: MINN 2 UW 3

Really hoping Wisconsin doesn't get killed.
                          Sounds about right to me. I don't think they'll get killed. It's a rivalry series.

Comment

• Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                            This really is getting awkward.

Badger fans: stop feeding the troll.
                            Hey pal, your boys are in a sense, the trolls.

Comment

Originally posted by JDUBBS1280 View Post
                              Chuck is either loaded or he's lost his mind, because I have no clue what he is talking about or to whom he is talking with.
                              I'm poking fun at the Gopher fans in this thread giving history lessons on their program.

Comment

• Originally posted by JDUBBS1280 View Post
                                I'm not the biggest fan of Chuck when he gets ****y, but you didn't really miss that he was (a) replying to another post and (b) mocking him, did you?
                                If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Working...
                                X