Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yale @ Brown @ RPI & Union (11/11, 11/12)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yale @ Brown @ RPI & Union (11/11, 11/12)

Southern New England visits the NY Capital District.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Re: Yale & Brown @ RPI & Union (11/11, 11/12)

Messed up the punctuation in tje thread title.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Re: Yale & Brown @ RPI & Union (11/11, 11/12)

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
      Messed up the punctuation in tje thread title.
      Rough night for your typing, eh Ralph?

Comment

Re: Yale @ Brown @ RPI & Union (11/11, 11/12)

I would not like to be on the bus tonight bringing the RPI team back to Troy. I would imagine there is steam coming from the ears of coach SA, If you told me our goalie would give up only 5 goals in the two games up north i think I would have been happy(Never include empty netters). I suppose it shows how much Polacek meant to this team over the past couple years.
        Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
          I would not like to be on the bus tonight bringing the RPI team back to Troy. I would imagine there is steam coming from the ears of coach SA, If you told me our goalie would give up only 5 goals in the two games up north i think I would have been happy(Never include empty netters). I suppose it shows how much Polacek meant to this team over the past couple years.
          Wouldnt be the first time a team rode home without showers....
          ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
            If you told me our goalie would give up only 5 goals in the two games up north i think I would have been happy(Never include empty netters).
            Well, our goalie didn't give up the ENGs, now did he?
            RPI Pep Band
            GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
            🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
            2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
            2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

Black Friday for the Yale game.

Comment

Not going to be an easy weekend. We played Yale pretty tough the last two years, but this team looks out of sync. They are starting to make Polacek and Helfrich look like Gretzky and Messier.
                Need to find some chemistry this week.
                Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
                Benjamin Franklin
                The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
                Gary Player

Comment

This thread didn't go anywhere. No one's excited about this weekend's games? I think it should be 4 really exciting matchups!

Comment

Originally posted by kdiff77 View Post
                    This thread didn't go anywhere. No one's excited about this weekend's games? I think it should be 4 really exciting matchups!
                    Unfortunately, a 7-game losing streak including 3 times shutout, 3 times only scoring once, and one where RPI scored twice but still lost by 3 goals has left most of the fanbase sorely lacking in the excitement department.

No official word but I think RPI may play this weekend with something close to a full lineup for what might be the first time this season, so I'm holding out hope for a better performance than we've seen the past few weeks.
                    APBWiki

Comment

You could make a case (in fact, GRuss just did) that there's a reason why RPI's fanbase is lacking in the excitement department right now.

Why this thread contains no posts at all from any Yale or Union followers, I'm not so sure.

Comment

[excitement]
                        Black Friday!!! I dunno that this year can match last year's in excitement, but it should be great. Plus, we've never lost a Black Friday game which means that we'll never lose. Ever. Or hopefully not this year. Plus we can't lose to Brown, right? No one loses to Brown. No one ever. Please?
                        [/excitement]

I don't like losing.
                        RPI Pep Band
                        GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
                        🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
                        2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
                        2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

Originally posted by lugnut92 View Post
                          [excitement]
                          Black Friday!!! I dunno that this year can match last year's in excitement, but it should be great. Plus, we've never lost a Black Friday game which means that we'll never lose. Ever. Or hopefully not this year. Plus we can't lose to Brown, right? No one loses to Brown. No one ever. Please?
                          [/excitement]

I don't like losing.
                          Aww... must spread rep... I lol'ed, for what it's worth.

If any other fans would like to participate in RPI's PtC, I would like to point you to here and here. I promise that I won't bite. I make no similar promises for the rest of our fanbase.
                          Go Red!!

National Champions: 1954, 1985, 201x

Houston Field House, Cheel Arena, Agganis Arena, Magness Arena, Ritter Arena, Messa Rink, Matthews Arena, Von Braun Center, Lynah Rink, Starr Rink, Appleton Arena, Dwyer Arena, Buffalo State Ice Arena, Kelley Rink (also Verizon Center (DC), Herb Brooks Arena, Fenway Park (Frozen Fenway I), Times Union Center, DCU Center, Blue Cross Arena)

Comment

I think that a frustrated RPI team is going to pound the heck out of the Bulldogs, not sure if that means a win or not, but hopefully softening them and maybe slowing them down a step or two for Union which may hopefully be able to return the favor with Brown. I would not be surprised to see Colin Stevens get a start perhaps against Brown on Friday as the home teams will be playing three games in five days. Union is a bit banged up too whereas it looks like RPI is on the mend. I think RPI gets a win this weekend, maybe two and Union at least one win. Of course its past my bedtime and I may be sleep posting.

Comment

I agree Wholin1- I think RPI gets a win this weekend. I don't know which game, but I sure hope it's not the one on Saturday.

Comment

Working...
                              X