PDA

View Full Version : 11/4 Scores thread... Genny in the land of Oz and UNE and Kumar go to White Castleton

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5]

joecct
11-05-2011, 01:27 AM
UWRF 8 Hamline 1 Final
I was looking for 12 more fantasy points but RF screws up and allows a shortie.

Sigh.,.. :)

NUProf
11-05-2011, 07:54 AM
Final from Arrington

Adrian 13
Northland 3

*shurg*

Adrian has no class :D

nysportsfan29
11-05-2011, 08:44 AM
The best student production for sure....even more impressive considering how they rotate all positions - talent and crew across men's and women's games....and its early in the year....

Great to hear WTOP productions continue to improve despite already being great. One of my proudest moments was the first webcast we did against Plattsburgh back in '09. It's great they have them for all home games now.

dreamer6
11-05-2011, 08:49 AM
For those looking for realtime scores all in one place without having to scroll through 70+ posts there is now a place for that.

You can find that here. (http://www.d3hockey.com/seasons/men/2011-12/schedule)

The scores update essentially in real time and also have links for video, audio, and live stats

Thanks!

DH003325
11-05-2011, 09:01 AM
Anyone at the Elmira - Utica game? Saw that Evan Smith got the second star and Macdonald was not one of the stars? Did smith play that well? Smith had the hot hand last night. McDonald looks like he's regained his confidence. He played well. Good response by EC.

bakdraft21
11-05-2011, 09:57 AM
Final from Arrington

Adrian 13
Northland 3

*shurg* no class..I must have missed NUProf's post

hawk
11-06-2011, 08:16 PM
Of all the games played in the East the one team that surprised me was NEC. They beat 2 good ECAC E teams on the road, UMASS Boston and Babson which was very impressive. NEC until a couple of years go was considered a very good team in the East and have made the NCAA's a number of times. To see them rack up a couple of good wins is great for both NEC and the ECAC E which can never have enough good teams. Castleton also had a good weekend but there results were expected.

PrezdeJohnson09
11-06-2011, 08:49 PM
Of all the games played in the East the one team that surprised me was NEC. They beat 2 good ECAC E teams on the road, UMASS Boston and Babson which was very impressive. NEC until a couple of years go was considered a very good team in the East and have made the NCAA's a number of times. To see them rack up a couple of good wins is great for both NEC and the ECAC E which can never have enough good teams. Castleton also had a good weekend but there results were expected.

Charlie and I both noticed the New England College results as well. Pilgrims might be back this year which is a good thing for the ECAC East considering how poor the league was outside of Castleton and Norwich last year.

Between Babson, Castleton, Norwich, and NEC...the East might have a pretty good power foursome this year.