PDA

View Full Version : New Poll Predictions for 11/1

Pages : 1 2 [3]

dmac1103
11-03-2011, 01:03 PM
Really ?? .......then why is it necessary to add this ?

Appears to be a case of woulda, shoulda, coulda. ........to me.

Not really I never said if Platty would have had those other players they would have won, or they should have had the game later on to get more practices in or if they would have more practice they could have won. I was not justifying anything just saying that I would have, as other fans would have, like to see how the game would have went with the full lineup in there.

Russell Jaslow
11-03-2011, 01:04 PM
Russ I see you vote...Where would you put Utica and Oswego now ?

I'm surprised it took this long for someone to ask me.

Since I'm lazy, I generally don't think about it until the email requesting my vote arrives in my Inbox. Thus, I didn't think about it much this week.

However, I can tell you that for the first poll, I had Oswego number one and St. Norbert number two. Thus, since they both lost, I would probably keep them that way. I refuse to put a team (in this case Norwich who I had at number three) number one that hasn't played a game yet when the season is already underway.

As for Utica, I would move them way up in the poll, but can't say exactly where without having to think about it (see previous statement about laziness...).

bayliner2555
11-03-2011, 04:31 PM
Russell, You could move Adrian back to 10TH, where they were with a 24-3 record last Mar. 8), then you could put Utica in the number 4 slot. Adrian seemed to enjoy the challenge starting from 12th when they got the auto bid. It would help if you would recommend a bye again.