No announcement yet.

UW @ SCSU "The Christmas Series"; Red, White, and Green between the Pipes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UW @ SCSU "The Christmas Series"; Red, White, and Green between the Pipes

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
    The question was who WINS not who WHINES
    nice!

I wish I could make the trip up this weekend. instead there are some rock concerts that need to be attended. I'll be able to catch most of both games prior to the shows though...
    Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
      nice!

I wish I could make the trip up this weekend. instead there are some rock concerts that need to be attended. I'll be able to catch most of both games prior to the shows though...
      Which concerts? I will determine that decision.

I am considering going up there for Saturday's game. I have not decided yet.
      Originally posted by Skeeterman
      Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
      "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

[QUOTE=Lady wore Black;5249919]Which concerts? I will determine that decision.

I am considering going up there for Saturday's game
        Yes, you must come. It is ladies' night! Bring your lady friends.

Comment

[QUOTE=Bronzebacks;5249930]
          Originally posted by Lady wore Black View Post

Yes, you must come. It is ladies' night! Bring your lady friends.
          Obviously you haven't met LwB. LwB is no lady... just ask the Kohl Center staff.
          tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

[QUOTE=SCSU Euro;5249985]
            Originally posted by Bronzebacks View Post

Obviously you haven't met LwB. LwB is no lady... just ask the Kohl Center staff.
            I have not yet had the honor.
            Last edited by Bronzebacks; 11-02-2011, 10:30 AM.

Comment

[QUOTE=SCSU Euro;5249985]
              Originally posted by Bronzebacks View Post

And the Ralph staff. And the DECC staff. And the Altel/Verizon/Whatever they call themselves staff. The list goes on.
              "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Timothy,

I happen to agree with your son on the sharp cheddar. As to hockey, I like what I see except for the horrendous pk. We will see how this year develops.

As to WELS. You do know that Michelle Bachman (the 6th district psychopath) just cut ties with the organization, for whatever reason. I am quite sure it isn't because they teach evolutionary biology in their schools.

Comment

[QUOTE=Lady wore Black;5250056]
                  Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post

And the Ralph staff. And the DECC staff. And the Altel/Verizon/Whatever they call themselves staff. The list goes on.
                  Well that was the only one I have been with you at... after that, I said "NEVER again!"

And you were surprisngly well-behaved at the X. That better change this year.

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

Comment

[QUOTE=SCSU Euro;5250099]

Well that was the only one I have been with you at... after that, I said "NEVER again!"

And you were surprisngly well-behaved at the X. That better change this year.
                    You know it will. I don't have to drive back to Wisconsin. 5 1/2 hour drive with a hangover is not fun. It is only a 15 minute cab ride.

Comment

I am considering going up there for Saturday's game. I have not decided yet.
                      local small indie shows

Cave (chicago), Absolutely and Trophy Wives (louisville) on Saturday
                      most likely Mark Sultan friday

rock!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Comment

local small indie shows

Cave (chicago), Absolutely and Trophy Wives (louisville) on Saturday
                        most likely Mark Sultan friday

rock!
                        No. You are coming to St. Cloud. Decision has been made.

Comment

No. You are coming to St. Cloud. Decision has been made.
                          but...that's a 6+hour drive I wasn't planning on!

and the clubs are 1 mile from where I live, so the rock wins

although I do like Space Aliens Bar and Grille (the fries anyway)

Comment

but...that's a 6+hour drive I wasn't planning on!

and the clubs are 1 mile from where I live, so the rock wins

although I do like Space Aliens Bar and Grille (the fries anyway)
                            So. Don't speed in Madison, Tomah, Eau Claire and Hudson.

Comment

So. Don't speed in Madison, Tomah, Eau Claire and Hudson.
                              I'm a flat-lander by birth so going 10-15 over is the norm.

If I'd go and bring NWA or Slayer in the car w/me that speed could jump up and I could (theoretically) cut 30-40mins off the trip!

Comment

I'm a flat-lander by birth so going 10-15 over is the norm.

If I'd go and bring NWA or Slayer in the car w/me that speed could jump up and I could (theoretically) cut 30-40mins off the trip!
                                And assuming you have WI plates. I thought it was folklore or an old wive's tale, but man do WI cops get bloodthirsty when they see MN plates.

Comment

Working...
                                X