Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10/29/11 - Utica Club(bed)? Showdown in Blaine, ZZZ @ the CCC??? SCORES, RANTS!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10/29/11 - Utica Club(bed)? Showdown in Blaine, ZZZ @ the CCC??? SCORES, RANTS!!

It's Saturday and things are beginning to warm up west of the Hudson.

Today's games:
    # Hamline vs Bethel 4:00 pm CT
    # Concordia (MN) vs Gustavus Adolphus 5:30 pm CT
    Buffalo State at Brockport 7:00 pm ET
    Fredonia at Geneseo 7:00 pm ET
    Plattsburgh at Morrisville 7:00 pm ET
    Hobart at Cortland 7:00 pm ET
    Southern N.H. at Potsdam 7:00 pm ET
    Oswego at Utica 7:00 pm ET
    Franklin Pierce at SUNY Canton 7:00 pm ET
    Manhattanville at USA Under-18 Team 7:00 pm ET
    Wis-Stevens Pt. at St. Norbert 7:00 pm CT
    # Saint Mary's vs St. Thomas 7:00 pm CT
    Concordia (WI) at Milwaukee S. E. 7:05 pm CT
    Wis-Superior at St. Scholastica 7:05 pm CT
    Finlandia at Wis-River Falls 7:05 pm CT
    Wis-Eau Claire at Wis-Stout 7:30 pm CT

#MIAC Showcase @ Blaine

Post the audio/video/stats links as they pop up.
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Re: 10/29/11 - Utica Club(bed)? Showdown in Blaine, ZZZ @ the CCC??? SCORES, RANTS!

Plattsburgh @ Morrisville can be heard on www.wiry.com (Button 1 on the Jukebox) Pre-game at 6:30PM EDT

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Comment

Re: 10/29/11 - Utica Club(bed)? Showdown in Blaine, ZZZ @ the CCC??? SCORES, RANTS!

WNYO will have Oswego/Utica but with Zach Koscuik on PBP and Scott Glickman on color due to my voice deciding to leave me after last night's game.
      WNYO and Oswego State Hockey Play by Play Announcer 2009-13 currently broadcasting for the NAHL's Keystone Ice Miners and still loving DIII hockey

Comment

Utica/Oswego: Live stats , Home Audio, Away Audio, PPV Video

Buff St/Brockport: Live stats, Home Audio.

Fredonia/Geneseo: Live stats, Video

Hobart/Cortland: Home Audio
        Last edited by LakerFan99; 10-29-2011, 05:23 PM.

Comment

Utica-Oswego Audio from 90.7FM WPNR
          http://www.utica.edu/wpnr907

Click the listen live link and follow the instructions. WNYO is here as well.
          Our bite is worse than our bark....
          Top guys, out.

Comment

http://athletics.uwstout.edu/sports/.../webcasts.aspx

Stout vs UW-EC Webcast and Live Stats
            UW-Stout Hockey 2009 Peters Cup Champions, and Home to the best fans in the land, the Devil's Advocates
            UW-Stout Graduate 2011
            "The Goalie Mask Guy"
            D-1 College Team: Wisconsin Badgers
            NHL Team: Detroit Red Wings

Comment

I wanted to call the thread O(z)! Pioneers.
              Twitter: DanMountSports
              2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

looks like Postdam got their game off early, maybe due to the weather, and they shhhhlacked SNH 14-2...unless its a screw-up...or a prediction...as/collegehockeystats....at least they got the safety
                Last edited by bakdraft21; 10-29-2011, 05:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
                  looks like Postdam got their game off early, maybe due to the weather, and they shhhhlacked SNH 14-2...unless its a screw-up...or a prediction...as/collegehockeystats
                  I'm not sure it was the weather. It was listed on their website as a 4pm start.

Comment

Link for Livestats for Mo'ville vs Platty

http://livestats.prestosports.com/morrisville/

Comment

Originally posted by MountieBoyOz View Post
                      I wanted to call the thread O(z)! Pioneers.
                      I have been one upped!!
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids
                      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
                        looks like Postdam got their game off early, maybe due to the weather, and they shhhhlacked SNH 14-2...unless its a screw-up...or a prediction...as/collegehockeystats....at least they got the safety
                        SNH is going to have a long drive back. It's snowing very hard here.

Comment

Its starting to snow in Cortland and could see up to six inches tonight.

Comment

Mustangs on PP, Roytman hooking

Comment

PP Goal Mustangs.....Matzell with his first on the season

1-0 Mo'ville

Comment

Working...
                              X