PDA

View Full Version : Ivy Shootout, Yale vs Princeton, Brown vs. Dartmouth

LTsatch
10-26-2011, 09:57 PM
What say you Ivy League fans? Yale looked completely unprepared to start a season of competitive hockey with the exhibition loss to Waterloo last weekend, I am sure Allain is punishing them with drills this week but I think that Yales inexperience across the board ( 9 freshman) will result in some early season pain for myself and Eli fans, what can we expect from our Ivy rivals this weekend?

tiger
10-27-2011, 10:12 AM
What say you Ivy League fans? Yale looked completely unprepared to start a season of competitive hockey with the exhibition loss to Waterloo last weekend, I am sure Allain is punishing them with drills this week but I think that Yales inexperience across the board ( 9 freshman) will result in some early season pain for myself and Eli fans, what can we expect from our Ivy rivals this weekend?

Princeton is very young also- 18 Freshmen and Soph. Played wide open in 2preseason games. I predict lots of goals in Yale, Princeton game.

Mike Hutter
10-29-2011, 12:38 PM
From the sparse write-ups so far, it appears that there were 2 great games and good turnout. Anyone have more info on the games?

klumpmypants
10-30-2011, 03:36 AM
Video Interviews from the Ivy Shootout are here: http://www.youtube.com/user/jmklump33?feature=mhee

klumpmypants
10-30-2011, 03:37 AM
From the sparse write-ups so far, it appears that there were 2 great games and good turnout. Anyone have more info on the games?

Sparse, eh? You must not follow Twitter.