Ivy Shootout, Yale vs Princeton, Brown vs. Dartmouth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ivy Shootout, Yale vs Princeton, Brown vs. Dartmouth

What say you Ivy League fans? Yale looked completely unprepared to start a season of competitive hockey with the exhibition loss to Waterloo last weekend, I am sure Allain is punishing them with drills this week but I think that Yales inexperience across the board ( 9 freshman) will result in some early season pain for myself and Eli fans, what can we expect from our Ivy rivals this weekend?
    YALE HOCKEY
    2013 National Champions

Originally posted by LTsatch View Post
    What say you Ivy League fans? Yale looked completely unprepared to start a season of competitive hockey with the exhibition loss to Waterloo last weekend, I am sure Allain is punishing them with drills this week but I think that Yales inexperience across the board ( 9 freshman) will result in some early season pain for myself and Eli fans, what can we expect from our Ivy rivals this weekend?
    Princeton is very young also- 18 Freshmen and Soph. Played wide open in 2preseason games. I predict lots of goals in Yale, Princeton game.

Comment

Re: Ivy Shootout, Yale vs Princeton, Brown vs. Dartmouth

From the sparse write-ups so far, it appears that there were 2 great games and good turnout. Anyone have more info on the games?

Comment

Video Interviews from the Ivy Shootout are here: http://www.youtube.com/user/jmklump33?feature=mhee

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Hutter View Post
          From the sparse write-ups so far, it appears that there were 2 great games and good turnout. Anyone have more info on the games?
          Sparse, eh? You must not follow Twitter.

Comment

Working...
          X