PDA

View Full Version : 2011-2012 Last Person Standing!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]

Ozz
03-08-2012, 11:42 AM
If, by some strange twist of fate, neither Norwich nor Plattsburgh make it to Lake Placid, the Perfect Season will be impossible.

In order for him to have a perfect season, Plattsburgh must play Norwich in the National Championship.

He has already used Amherst, St. Norbert, Wentworth, Elmira, Oswego, and Gustavus.

NorthernLite
03-08-2012, 12:09 PM
In order for him to have a perfect season, Plattsburgh must play Norwich in the National Championship.

He has already used Amherst, St. Norbert, Wentworth, Elmira, Oswego, and Gustavus.

If I survive this weekend, and things go as I have planned, I believe I only have to pick one game for the National Championship weekend prior to the start of the action on Friday. Am I right ??

If I am right I would be able choose a team still available in any one of the semi-final games:( .........or select my last choice from available team(s).. to win the final :cool:??.....or to jinx them:eek::D

Ozz
03-08-2012, 02:00 PM
If I survive this weekend, and things go as I have planned, I believe I only have to pick one game for the National Championship weekend prior to the start of the action on Friday. Am I right ??

If I am right I would be able choose a team still available in any one of the semi-final games:( .........or select my last choice from available team(s).. to win the final :cool:??

Good point! I do believe you are correct. In that case you would be able to pick Norwich over SNC/GA or Plattsburgh over Oswego/Elmira. I defer to Nate...

"If, by some strange twist of fate, neither Norwich nor Plattsburgh make it to Lake Placid, the Perfect Season will be impossible."

Rhett
03-09-2012, 05:11 PM
If I survive this weekend, and things go as I have planned, I believe I only have to pick one game for the National Championship weekend prior to the start of the action on Friday. Am I right ?

This is correct... only one pick needed per weekend.

It's funny, this comes up almost every year. :)

Rhett
03-09-2012, 05:12 PM
Week Eighteen Pick:
NorthernLite: Saint Norbert (Saturday)

NorthernLite
03-12-2012, 11:11 AM
Norwich over St. Norbert Friday March 16th.

Used:
Lawrence
Gustavus Adolphus
Castleton
Bowdoin
MSOE
Wis. Superior
Amherst
Utica
Elmira
Oswego
Marian
St. Thomas
Adrian
Wentworth
Skidmore
Hobart
St. Norbert
Norwich

Rhett
03-13-2012, 02:22 AM
Advances to Week Nineteen:
NorthernLite: Saint Norbert (Saturday)

Rhett
03-13-2012, 02:23 AM
The final pick is in! Good luck! :cool:

Week Nineteen Pick:
NorthernLite: Norwich (Saturday)

Rhett
03-23-2012, 01:05 AM
Exceptionally belated, but congratulations to Northern Lite on completing a perfect season! :cool:

Nineteenth Correct Pick:

NorthernLite
03-23-2012, 07:54 AM
Exceptionally belated, but congratulations to Northern Lite on completing a perfect season! :cool:

Nineteenth Correct Pick:

Thanks Rhett ! Great job as always !
My final pick was incorrect however so no * for me !!;)
Look forward to giving this another shot next year.:)

Rhett
03-23-2012, 05:21 PM
Ugh... how did I misread that. Apologies. :o

You should have kept quiet... I probably would have given you the * if I wasn't corrected now. :p