specifics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• specifics

With the experience and sophistication of posters on this site the lack of concrete comments is discouraging. The closest approach to analys is stuff like "goaltending was good [or bad]," or "Nemo had a great game [or not]." I'd rather read that a goaltender is vulnerable on the stick side, or a forward never goes to his backhand, or the power play is built on Snodgrass rotating to the slot. Dang near anything besides chest beating and a horde of Glendowers calling spirits from the vasty deep.

Re: specifics

Kings plant corn on fine-grained sand.
    Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
    The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by Osorojo View Post
      With the experience and sophistication of posters on this site the lack of concrete comments is discouraging. The closest approach to analys is stuff like "goaltending was good [or bad]," or "Nemo had a great game [or not]." I'd rather read that a goaltender is vulnerable on the stick side, or a forward never goes to his backhand, or the power play is built on Snodgrass rotating to the slot. Dang near anything besides chest beating and a horde of Glendowers calling spirits from the vasty deep.
      Fat Mike's job needs to be as difficult as possible.

Comment

Osorojo never posts anything substantial. Better?

Comment

Wait, we're supposed to read the posts here? All I ever do is visit to check out what new thread titles have been put up. Seriously, this board has some of the most creative (and humorous) thread starters on the Inter-web. Of couse with a title of "specifics" this thread is sub-par in that regard. You should at least go with an upper case "S" or add some other characters like ?!$@!*&!? to jazz it up a bit.

Ryan J
          Preserving Michigan Tech's Hockey History
          https://www.johnsonsjerseys.net
          Originally posted by geezer
          Tech has the best of everything, even the best jersey nerd.
          Originally posted by manurespreader
          ...I really enjoyed listening to Ryan Johnson. He sounded intelligent.

Comment

hockeyplayer: You bill yourself as a player. I am only a fan, but willing to learn. Teach me. Teach something besides ego-generated predictions and belittleings, if you are able.

Comment

hockeyplayer: You bill yourself as a player. I am only a fan, but willing to learn. Teach me. Teach something besides ego-generated predictions and belittleings, if you are able.
              Step #1, don't belittle people who could be giving you useful information.

Since you can't seem to get past #1, no need to post step 2.

Seriously- you claim to want to be taught something, and belittle opinions of people posting information without actually asking a specific question like- what makes a good pass, or what would be a good shot. Just tell everyone the information is useless. That's a great way to get more/better info out of people....

Comment

You misspelled David's last name, but the old-school UAH reference is very timely...
                Current NCAA D-I rinks I've been to:

AHA:
                B1G: UMich, MSU, UMinn, Notre Dame, OSU, UWisc
                CCHA: BSU, BG, FSU, LSSU, MSU, MTU, NMU
                ECAC:
                HEA: UMass
                NCHC: Miami, UMD, UND, SCSU, WMU
                Independant: ASU

Inactive: UAH, ASU, BSU, UMD, UND, NMU, Notre Dame

Comment

You're right. For your own good, I think you should just abandon this site and never return. There is nothing of any value posted here.

Comment

bah. if you don't like it change the channel.
                    Originally posted by mtu_huskies
                    "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
                    Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
                    Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Specifically, this thread sucks.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

With the experience and sophistication of posters on this site
                        lol. Sorry dude, I've been around here for 11+ years and you need to adjust your expectations.
                        Boston College Eagle Hockey ยป "We want our players to leave here with a diploma in one hand and a ring in the other." - Jerry York

Try FantasyCollegeHockey.com

sigpic

"I said, it's all in our hands / got to learn to respect what we don't understand /we are fortunate ones, fortunate ones, I swear."

Comment

Originally posted by Zudnic View Post
                          lol. Sorry dude, I've been around here for 11+ years and you need to adjust your expectations.
                          You have to forgive Bear Red. He's just trying to give Cornell an advantage. What he doesn't realize is that we don't call out our players like that.

Comment

NickP masturbates with his right hand. Specific enough?
                            Originally posted by Hokydad
                            Maine will be better this year relative to rankings than BC will be this year

Comment

Pastrami just isn't the same without it being on rye.
                              the state of hockey is good

Comment

Working...
                              X