Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minnesota vs. UAA - Vengeance (10/28 - 10/29)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minnesota vs. UAA - Vengeance (10/28 - 10/29)

Makes me mad that this series is going away with the BTHC. I always vowed to make it to Alaska someday. Now it won't happen or maybe it just will have to be without it being a Gopher contest.

Some of my favorite posters are UAA fans, so I look forward to a good week of banter. This is Scooby's VENGEANCE weekend due to what UAA did to my Gophers last year in the playoffs with their NCAA playoff hopes alive. Here hopes the Gophers from the first 5 games shows up in lieu of Sunday's variety.

Bring on the week.
    Last edited by ScoobyDoo; 10-24-2011, 05:14 PM.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Re: Minnesota vs. UAA - Vengeance (10/28 - 10/29)

No Mercy

Comment

Will the games be shown here this weekend?

http://uaahockey.nmtvsports.com/main...nferenceId=113
      Originally posted by CavalryNate
      Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Driftryder View Post
        Will the games be shown here this weekend?

http://uaahockey.nmtvsports.com/main...nferenceId=113
        they just might, although hs football takes priority to them apparently.
        Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic

Comment

Ignore that last statement guess the hs season ended this weekend so you should be good
          Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic

Comment

What's all the excitement about? It's not like the Seawolves are playing some NCHC team.

Comment

Originally posted by uaafanblog View Post
              What's all the excitement about? It's not like the Seawolves are playing some NCHC team.
              Who's excited? Mwah?

I don't think so.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Comment

Great song, but MN sweeps.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                  Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

How far has Minny fallen if vengeance must be had against UAA? I know you arrogant fools don't think we're good.
                    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by JDUBBS1280 View Post
                      No Mercy
                      I'm just kinda sad we don't get to yell "And John Hill still sucks" when your Gophers are back to "full strength".

UAA should be up for this series, I think the games will be exciting and entertaining.
                      Originally Posted by aparch
                      I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                        How far has Minny fallen if vengeance must be had against UAA?
                        A long long way - fortunately, there appears to be some light at the end of this four year long tunnel of ****.
                        I know you arrogant fools don't think we're good.
                        What are you, an SCSU fan? Are you going to demand that we respect you now?

Comment

Originally posted by Suze View Post
                          I'm just kinda sad we don't get to yell "And John Hill still sucks" when your Gophers are back to "full strength".

UAA should be up for this series, I think the games will be exciting and entertaining.
                          I think they will be great games too. I heard you guys have a very strong team this year, and we're pretty young. I'm hoping for a sweep, but predicting a split.

Comment

As they said on TV, the Gophers should be 8-0 after this weekends games.
                            PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                            Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                            NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

What the hell is a Seawolf?

Comment

Working...
                              X