10/28-10/29 Michigan Tech vs. Denver - Don't Leave without your Ice Cream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10/28-10/29 Michigan Tech vs. Denver - Don't Leave without your Ice Cream

Michigan Tech comes home with a 4-2 record, whereas Denver comes to Houghton with a 3-1 record.
    Originally posted by SCSU Euro
    What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Re: 10/28-10/29 Michigan Tech vs. Denver - Don't Leave without your Ice Cream

Ah. One of the teams that is actively trying to destroy college hockey is coming to Houghton. Maybe their bus will hit a moose.
    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Remember that one weekend where Tech swept Wisconsin. That was nice.
      Just so we never forget.

Originally posted by MeanEgirl to hockeybando
      *****... *** do you think you're doing?! Getting on USCHO and making racial comments about The Darkness?! I'm not going to stand for this! He's my friend ... so the next time I see you, I'm whooping your ***!
      Originally posted by nmupiccdiva

(insert joke about an NMU girl and insertion here)

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
        Ah. One of the teams that is actively trying to destroy college hockey is coming to Houghton. Maybe their bus will hit a moose.
        Now whose bus hit a bear coming back from Bemidji?
        GO DU !!!

Comment

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
          Now whose bus hit a bear coming back from Bemidji?
          I have no ****ing clue. Am I supposed to monitor hockey teams travel schedules and inspect busses for damage all across the upper midwest? Don't you have another hockey team to kill?
          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Dude it was our bus...
            MTU Hockey fan since I was carried to a game in 1986 - for those counting... that's a lot of depressing hockey. Still love it.

Surrounded by Badger Red in Wisconsin. Such an ugly color, but the beer and cheese are delicious...

2014-15 WCHA (*Regular season portion) Pick-em Champion (**Forgeting a Week Methodology)

Comment

Getting any points against DU would be a positive. They'll likely sweep though.

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                I have no ****ing clue. Am I supposed to monitor hockey teams travel schedules and inspect busses for damage all across the upper midwest? Don't you have another hockey team to kill?
                Well when it is MTU we expect you to know about that.
                tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

I agree with fade, getting any points will be a surprise. The bus hits animals on a routine basis, it's not anything newsworthy. Personally gwoz is not particularly welcome, But I guess we have to be polite just for appearances.
                  MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                    Well when it is MTU we expect you to know about that.
                    I didn't see any post about it. Its not like I actively follow whats going on with the team other than looking at these threads.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

willythekid, since you obvious troll this thread and give out unsigned neg rep for no ****ing reason, I just want to say: **** You.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

don't get me started on this series. I hope the Misfits have a lot of pertinent signs for Curious George. I hope their ice cream has norovirus and they spend the night puking their guts out. I hope the bus has a flat tire and they forfeit. (what? don't they fly private to Houghton) I hope the whole team gets arrested for trashing the hotel. I hope Gwoz dasher dances his way to a college hockey suspension. I hope the whole team "leaves" mid season for the NHL. I hope they choke on the NaCHos. actually, I just hope they choke and Tech wins.
                        Originally posted by mtu_huskies
                        "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
                        Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
                        Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

"like minded" teams, my ^ss.
                          Boosh Factor 4

Comment

Not that you should care, but some people I generally like may spend the week on ignore if they keep up the biotching and attempts to draw dgoddard out from under his bridge.

Comment

how about this gem :

"We recognized the need to keep our premier athletics program at the forefront of college hockey with the formation of the National Collegiate Hockey Conference," DU Vice Chancellor for Athletics and Recreation Peg Bradley-Doppes said. "The ... schools have demonstrated a historical commitment to championship-level hockey and value excellence in the classroom as well. The schools in this conference will compete for national championships annually."
                              Boosh Factor 4

Comment

Working...
                              X