How far with North Dakota fall...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How far with North Dakota fall...

How far will the North Dakota Fighting 'Who?' fall in the polls this week, after losing to a team that was swept by Michigan Tech the previous weekend?

Re: How far with North Dakota fall...

They're definitely going down the tubes with that horrific goaltending and overrated d.

Comment

The number of spots ND falls in the polls = the number of feet a Frattin-launched lawnmower travels.
      Originally posted by reBlur
      the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

It "with" fall a lot?

Comment

Probably around 20 or maybe off the board?

Comment

UND is dropping hockey.
            "My greatest achievement."
            Dirty on getting me suspended from USCHO.

I'm not an alcoholic! I'm an independent beer taster for Anheuser Busch.

Happy~Smelling like a warm turd sandwich since 11/15/07.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Papa View Post
              Probably around 20 or maybe off the board?
              If it gets any worse in GF, they'll have to start bringing in Mpls area therapists who have been treating gopher fans for the past 4 years.

Comment

Originally posted by darker98 View Post
                UND is dropping hockey.
                I heard they were turning off the lights and locking the doors to UND as a whole.
                How do they expect us to throw hotdogs at the gophers with that [Expletive deleted] net in front of us?

We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard...

Original Penalty Box Member

Comment

Originally posted by UMDbulldogs#1 View Post
                  I heard they were turning off the lights and locking the doors to UND as a whole.
                  Well, without hockey why even have the school?

North Dakota doesn't deserve to be ranked in the top 15-20 at this point of the year. However, check back come February and March and see where they are at.
                  North Dakota
                  National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
                    Well, without hockey why even have the school?

North Dakota doesn't deserve to be ranked in the top 15-20 at this point of the year. However, check back come February and March and see where they are at.
                    Bringing in another goalie by then?

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                      Bringing in another goalie by then?
                      No. Our defense is what needs straightening out.
                      North Dakota

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
                        No. Our defense is what needs straightening out.
                        Didn't see last night's game (not sure if you did), but five goals on 20 or so shots would have me pretty worried. I know Dell was great last year, but he did have a machine in front of him.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                          Didn't see last night's game (not sure if you did), but five goals on 20 or so shots would have me pretty worried. I know Dell was great last year, but he did have a machine in front of him.
                          Five goals on 15 shots. I'm not sure if I would blame Dell on the goals though. A lot of bounces went Wisconsin's way on Saturday, but kudos to the Badgers for cashing in on those chances. I actually thought Saturday Night was the best game by North Dakota so far. If bounces go the other way, it could have very well been a 7-2 Sioux win.

I thought North Dakota would be about where they are right now. They have to gel as a team, and perhaps that happened to some extent Saturday. The Sioux will be a frustrating team to watch if you're a North Dakota fan for the next month or two. Hopefully they can build off last night's performance next weekend and keep improving as a team. It would also help if we were healthy, which is weird to say in October. At this point in the season though, I still think we have an excellent goalie situation.
                          North Dakota

Comment

Working...
                          X