SCSU @ UND Oct. 28 & 29: A Battle of Like-Minded Schools

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SCSU @ UND Oct. 28 & 29: A Battle of Like-Minded Schools

UND coming off getting swept in Madison, SCSU winning and tying UNH at home.

Try to keep Marvin references, Lamoureux jokes and speculations of how Ralph made his fortunes to a minimum... Just kidding, let the mayhem begin!
    tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Re: SCSU @ UND Oct. 28 & 29: A Battle of Like-Minded Schools

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
    UND coming off getting swept in Madison, SCSU winning and tying UNH at home.

Try to keep Marvin references, Lamoureux jokes and speculations of how Ralph made his fortunes to a minimum... Just kidding, let the mayhem begin!
    you left out over-sized st cloud cheerleaders...

Comment

I will be making an appearance at Saturday's game.
      Originally posted by Skeeterman
      Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
      "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Originally posted by willythekid View Post
        *****https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/6569_1121171982569_1025148831_30344642_2483883_n.j pg******
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Oh great...THESE a-holes.
          St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
            Oh great...THESE a-holes.
            What fanbase don't you say that about?
            "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
            -Gallagher

R.I.P.
            Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
            Grandma ~ Jan 2004
            Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
            Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
              *****https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/6569_1121171982569_1025148831_30344642_2483883_n.j pg******
              Hey she is big boned. Actually the squad is all skinny this year.
              I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Originally posted by willythekid View Post
                You mean over-sized cheerleadER. We always have one each year, like there's a quota. And I left out LOTS of things cause I didn't want it to take me 45 minutes to start the thread

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

Comment

Originally posted by scsutommyboy View Post
                  Hey she is big boned. Actually the squad is all skinny this year.
                  Very disappointed in the cheerleaders this year. Yeah there's no Shamu, but there's not one seriously hot one either.
                  St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Very disappointed in the cheerleaders this year. Yeah there's no Shamu, but there's not one seriously hot one either.
                    Maybe the hot ones now go to other schools because we no longer have a bigger cheerleader friend to make them look even better by comparison

Comment

Come on, you know you would sleep with everyone of them if you could.....

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                        Maybe the hot ones now go to other schools because we no longer have a bigger cheerleader friend to make them look even better by comparison
                        LOL There is a lot of truth in that......

In Bob we Trust!

Comment

I'm confused, are they or are they not the Sioux?
                          SCSU!

Comment

Originally posted by Husky4Life View Post
                            I'm confused, are they or are they not the Sioux?
                            They are the Sioux everywhere except when they play in St. Cloud. Then they are just "North Dakota". The Saigo Administration has much to be proud of, but I'm sure this is Roy's favorite feather in his hat, so to speak.

Comment

When will they not be the Sioux anymore?

No fat cheerleaders, that's good. The real question should be can any of them skate?
                              SCSU!

Comment

Working...
                              X