Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10/22/11 - Imprezive debuts. Rocky meets Carey! Say your prayers, Stout! SCORES!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10/22/11 - Imprezive debuts. Rocky meets Carey! Say your prayers, Stout! SCORES!!!!

OK -- took a remodeling break and posted @ the 3 hr rule

Today's games:
    Assumption at Fredonia 3:00 pm ET Radio!
    Adrian at Geneseo 4:00 pm ET Stats! Video!
    Elmira at Oswego 7:00 pm ET Stats! WNYO WTOP
    Brockport at Utica 7:00 pm ET Stats! PPV Audio
    Marian at Wis-Stout 7:30 pm CT Stats! Video!

And the old timer's special:
    Union at RIT 7:05 pm ET PPV Chris & Ed
    Last edited by joecct; 10-22-2011, 11:19 AM.
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Re: 10/22/11 - Imprezive debuts. Rocky meets Carey! Say your prayers, Stout! SCORES!

Originally posted by joecct View Post
    ...And the old timer's special:
    Union at RIT 7:05 pm ET PPV Chris & Ed
    Wow... REAL old timer's! So long that I have lost almost every memory from "back in the day" when these two would meet regularly. Yeah, they played last year and a few times early-on in RIT's DI era, but these used to be the most-anticipated games on the schedule. So not that I needed your help with this Joe, but thanks for making me feel old. Hopefully a regular meeting of these two teams will return.

What really sucks is that with a little more foresight, me and "the boy" could have caught the Adrian/Geneseo matinee, then shot-up to the Ritter to catch this one as well, but tickets are sure to be scarce, and seating limited. We'll just have to catch the feed at around 8 when we get home.
    Dave
    RIT - '90

Comment

Re: 10/22/11 - Imprezive debuts. Rocky meets Carey! Say your prayers, Stout! SCORES!

old huh I played vs both RIT and Union, with Oz, back in the day.....I did have several friends on the RIT team as well good bunch of guys

Comment

Fredonia 1-0 -- Matt Hehr

Oh, this is going to be an announcers nightmare when Fredonia plays Oswego and Hare is in net for the Lakers.
        CCT '77 & '78
        4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

Is there any audio for the adrian-genny game?
          http://www.patriottreeco.com

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
            Fredonia 1-0 -- Matt Hehr

Oh, this is going to be an announcers nightmare when Fredonia plays Oswego and Hare is in net for the Lakers.
            Almost as bad as Kyle Taylor vs. Kyle Gunn-Taylor
            WNYO and Oswego State Hockey Play by Play Announcer 2009-13 currently broadcasting for the NAHL's Keystone Ice Miners and still loving DIII hockey

Comment

Genny audio: geneseo.edu/~wgsu

Comment

I'm watching the video, but there's no audio. That puts this broadcast in the upper half of what I've heard over the years.
                FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                  I'm watching the video, but there's no audio. That puts this broadcast in the upper half of what I've heard over the years.
                  the feeds are waaaaay off ok audios is about 5 secs off
                  Last edited by bakdraft21; 10-22-2011, 03:15 PM.

Comment

Geneseo draws first blood.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Dovey ties it for Adrian.

1-1

God, that was fun...

Comment

FYI; 4 Zebras ARE on the ice

Comment

An ad came across right at the end of the 1st. Perfect timing. I presume nothing happened in the last 20 seconds or so of the period?

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                            An ad came across right at the end of the 1st. Perfect timing. I presume nothing happened in the last 20 seconds or so of the period?
                            Nope... Still 1-1 after 1. Fast game, and evenly matched. Let's see if any adjustments are made. ;-)
                            Dave
                            RIT - '90

Comment

Does UStream go off line between periods??

2-0 Freddy in the 3rd. Freddy on it's 3rd 5x3 of the afternoon.
                              CCT '77 & '78
                              4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
                              X