This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LSSU Hockey 2011-2012

The save was great, and I enjoyed watching him make sure the fans knew he had the puck!

Comment

Nice sweep Lakers!

Now just slow down a little, would ya?

Comment

Originally posted by Paradox View Post
        The save was great, and I enjoyed watching him make sure the fans knew he had the puck!
        Wish I could have seen that. Did you see that on TV, or were you there?
        Arenas I have been to in (chronological order):

Munn Arena: Michigan State
        Norris Center/Abel Arena: Lake Superior
        MacInnes Arena: Mich Tech
        Yost Arena: U-Mich
        Lakeview Arena: Nothern Mich
        Ewigleben Arena: Ferris State
        Lawson Arena: Western Mich.
        Mariucci Arena ('nuff said)
        Verizon Wireless Center: MN State
        Joyce Center: Notre Dame
        Berry Events Center: Northern Mich
        Matthews Arena: Northeastern

Comment

Originally posted by peten16 View Post
          Wish I could have seen that. Did you see that on TV, or were you there?
          Miami has a pay per view video feed online.

Comment

Originally posted by peten16 View Post
            Nice to see the U.P. beat up on future NCHC (aka BHHC) teams.

I wonder where the Lakers will be in the polls Monday? Hopefully in the top 15.

Also according to Crawford, the Lakers won't be playing down at Miami again unless they play down there in the playoffs this year or next.
            LSSU hockey-3 time NCAA champs 1988, 1992, 1994

Comment

Nice to see you guys back like the days of the 90's. Always enjoyed Colgate-Laker games. Congrats.
              It all starts with the goaltending.

Comment

Originally posted by sshablak View Post
                Nice to see you guys back like the days of the 90's. Always enjoyed Colgate-Laker games. Congrats.
                For sure...its like being transported back to the magical days of the late 80's and early 90's, when the Lakers could slay all the mighty dragons and all was right in the hockey world!!!!

Who would of believed a year ago that the Lakers would sweep a future big ten school and a "new" powerhouse like Miami!

Comment

sweet! you go Lakers!
                  Originally posted by mtu_huskies
                  "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
                  Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
                  Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Pinch me I'm surely dreaming, I had this weekend marked down for a success after a win in the first game! 7-1 after 8 games and 5-1 after 6 league games is huge, wins in october count just as much as the ones in january and february so banking a lot of W's early on really provides great insurance for tough stretches of schedule where points may be hard to come by....The combination of scoring depth that has been lacking for years and stellar goaltending by KK appears to be a recipe for success for these guys, Go Lakers!!!

Comment

• Re: LSSU Hockey 2011-2012

No question, this is the natural progression of last year. The Lakers were always so close, but always came up one goal shy. Not this year. This team has learned how to finish, how to win, and how to hate losing.

This is awesome!

What a crying shame if 3,500 people each night don't pack the Taffy next weekend against Bemidji.

Comment

Jim Roque is the early favorite as CCHA Coach of the Year. Some of you were ready to run him out of the Soo (the truth IS out there) but a lot of true blue Laker fans had faith in his system, his recruits, and his abilities and it good to see him vindicated with some early success.

Go Lakers! Make it 9-1 next weekend. Don't let up keep the foot on the pedal and marching towards more than just s first-round bye in the playoffs, how about a league title and another banner hanging from the rafters.

Comment

The season is young but what a start it is for the Lakers. Aside from one poster on here no one has bashed him for personal reasons just team results. I am just as happy the Lakers are clicking under Roque as anyone even his largest supporters.

I also think the team deserves a large loud crowd at the Tafy this weekend.
                          BLEED BLUE

Comment

Originally posted by PerkyforPrez View Post
                            The season is young but what a start it is for the Lakers. Aside from one poster on here no one has bashed him for personal reasons just team results. I am just as happy the Lakers are clicking under Roque as anyone even his largest supporters.

I also think the team deserves a large loud crowd at the Tafy this weekend.
                            Hopefully there are a lot of students in attendance at well. It seemed like there where a lot more students then normal at the Michigan State games.

Comment

Originally posted by kranonsholly View Post
                              Lakers sweep Miami!!!! Anyone heard update on Shkreli???? Like seeing him as a regular in the line up this year. Hope its not serious and he is back for next weekend.
                              Shkreli has a separated shoulder.

Comment

Originally posted by NewLakerfan View Post
                                Shkreli has a separated shoulder.
                                Thats to bad for him he sure played well against MSU. We will most likely get our first look at Ainsworth in a Laker jersey this weekend.
                                BLEED BLUE

Comment

Working...
                                X