This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: LSSU Hockey 2011-2012

No, instead MSU is coached by Tom "Resident Jackhole" Anastasos, or however you spell his worthless name -- the architect of the rotting corpse of the CCHA. And the difference on the ice is negligable. Big, slow, and plodding. MSU v. LSSU is going to be trench warfare.

As a random, uncalled-for, nasty, mean-spirited, totally-lacking-in-sportsmanship comment: Comley was a two-bit sell out and a traitor to NMU -- which means maybe he wasn't all bad. But his departure from the college hockey scene was a blessing to everyone.

Sadly, MSU decided to pay back their benefactor Tom A with a coaching job. As Tom is cut from the same "I wet myself at the thought of Big Ten Athletics" cloth as Comley (who would have sold NMU's zamboni for a Ron Mason autograph).

Both men embody everything that is/was wrong with college hockey this side of Red "Library Urination Machine" Berenson.

Not that I have an opinion . . . I told you it was random, uncalled-far, nasty, mean-spirited, and totally lacking in sportsmanship. It not MY fault that everything south of the bridge is evil. I personally wish the Big Ten schools weren't a sad collection of over-hyped, over-sized, over-glorified ******* factories. I'm sure MSU might havde a few students who find their way into the nasty, dark, creppy bunker of a hockey stadium nestled, almost hidden in shame, next to the basketball stadium. Ah, Big Ten Hockey . . . so much noise, so little substance. (Oh, heck, now I went and got all mean-spirited again).
    Last edited by Lakerblue; 01-20-2012, 01:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lakerblue View Post
      As Tom is cut from the same "I wet myself at the thought of Big Ten Athletics" cloth ...
      Actually Lb, I think TA just wanted to coach at Michigan State .

I shouldn't have come on here ... you're scaring me and I'm not a qualified therapist.

Comment

Dear Laker offense,

Please show up tonight. End the Friday night woes.

Sincerely,
        LSSU hockey fans
        LSSU hockey-3 time NCAA champs 1988, 1992, 1994

Comment

Originally posted by owslachief View Post
          Actually Lb, I think TA just wanted to coach at Michigan State .

I shouldn't have come on here ... you're scaring me and I'm not a qualified therapist.
          Don't be scared. Its all love here. A big sweaty, nasty, parka-clad pile of Yooper love.

(On second thought, that might scare you too. Darn near scares me).

Comment

Any effort at all, and the Lakers would still be up 1-0. The two goals they gave up were due to sheer laziness on their part. Especially the second one...a lazy effort to clear the puck, the defense just stood around and did nothing as Perlini walked in and scored a weak goal. If the Lakers are going to end the Friday night curse they will have to WORK HARD for the entire game. Lets see what they can do for the second two periods...

Comment

Maybe they should just start forfeiting their Friday night games.

Comment

Congrats, Lakers, for dominating a team and still handing them a win on a silver platter.
                Congrats for giving up one of your few recruiting opportunities to win a game on TV.
                Congrats for making a sub-par goaltender once again look like Patrick Roy.
                Congrats, Roque, for making a first year coach look like Scotty Bowman.
                Congrats to Fox Sports Detroit for your nice 'unbiased' broadcast. It was so much better when the Lakers scored a goal to get a view of the Spartan bench or player instead of the Lakers celebrating. After the game thanks for only showing a montage of the Spartan goals, too, we really didn't want to see the Lakers goals re-capped anyway.
                Congrats CCHA for your complete failure as a college hockey conference. Good riddance.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                  Maybe they should just start forfeiting their Friday night games.

Or maybe they could just pick up their man in the d-zone and they would win a Friday night game.

Comment

Lakers must win tomorrow night. Now would be the perfect time to end the winless streak at Munn. Now time to see how stupid Truth Boy's posts will be.

Comment

The Lakers have to quit that standing around at times. They play so hard then it seems like they just want to let the other team take target practice on Kapalka. Full 60 and they would have won tonight.
                      BLEED BLUE

Comment

Originally posted by Lakerchum View Post
                        Or maybe they could just pick up their man in the d-zone and they would win a Friday night game.
                        That certainly would help, but they still need to put more pucks in the net (unless K2 posts a shutout).

Comment

Originally posted by Truth Squad

The Truth Is Out There.....
                          How did Nick do in the big street hockey game today? I hear when Maple St and Elm St. get together it is like a seventh game in the Stanley Cup Finals, only more exciting.

Did Nick really get two goals? That's what Facebook says, but it could be a lie. I know Nick is now a street hockey legend, but scoring two goals on Barry "Beer Belly" Bailey is something that just doesn't occur. The guy is as smooth as silk, and moves around in those Sorel boots like they were ballerina slippers.

Comment

HA HA Truth Boy, Lakers win in a shootout. Lakers probably should of earned more than two points this weekend, but two is better than none. Lakers might be playing Ohio State at just the right time as they are really struggling right now. Anything less than a sweep would be a disappointment.

Comment

Originally posted by Truth Squad
                              I am done with you people.
                              Okay. See you Tuesday.

Comment

[QUOTE=Truth Squad;5328484 I am done wasting my time. I am done with you people.

The Truth Is Out There.......
                                TBA[/QUOTE]

YES!!!!! There really is a Santa Neil... There really is a Santa...
                                THE TOOTH WILL SET YOU FREE
                                TNA
                                TNA

Comment

Working...
                                X