This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: LSSU Hockey 2011-2012

HA HA Truth Boy, Lakers win! A HUGE win at that, a loss would of been devastating. What's the reason for the Lakers seeming to losing all the time on Friday and winning on Saturday?

Also unbelievable parity in the CCHA this year. 8 out 11 teams currently .500 or better in league play with one team (NMU) just one game under .500. The CCHA is very tough this year, gotta give props to the Lakers for hanging in there.
    LSSU hockey-3 time NCAA champs 1988, 1992, 1994

Comment

Originally posted by LSSULaker889294 View Post
      HA HA Truth Boy, Lakers win! A HUGE win at that, a loss would of been devastating. What's the reason for the Lakers seeming to losing all the time on Friday and winning on Saturday?

Also unbelievable parity in the CCHA this year. 8 out 11 teams currently .500 or better in league play with one team (NMU) just one game under .500. The CCHA is very tough this year, gotta give props to the Lakers for hanging in there.
      Yep, congrats on shutting those idiots from ohio up, at least temporarily.
      Go Blue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

After reading through some of the posts prior to the season start, it seemed to me the best approach would be to make no opinions during the season. But now that the Lakers have proven they will not go away, yes tonight's win was that big and proved that much, I figured I'd make a quick comment. I have watched every game available and the fact is the Lakers have been in every game. No one has dominated them for 60 minutes. They give as much they they get. True, they still could benefit from more scoring, but the fact is they compete night after night against what is proving to be the best league in college hockey this year.

For the nay sayers, give it a break and enjoy the ride and season. I, for one, as a new fan, am enjoying the ride.

Go Lakers!

Comment

Originally posted by truth squad
          you people say this every game and weekend yet you'll have excuses ready to defend another loss in the 2nd half collapse known as the roque slide now in it's seventh year running. Funny how the coaches buddy three dog night makes an appearance again this time of year to throw his money around to keep the attention off the losses piling up yet again and slide down the standings. Good to be connected to the right people up there, anonymous people all that. You people are so obvious along with predictable.

The truth is out there......
          Tba
          oh my poor poor boy who was lazy and would not work hard got cut and now i am so sad. I have to go on this board and ****** and moan about everything. What i think you should do truthsellers is go ****** yourself. I am so sick and tired of all your crying ... He sucked he is lazy he couldn't cut it at a d1 level kind of like the way you parent... Maybe instead of all this *****ing and moaning you keep doing about lssu and how bad they are in the second half you should spend more time parenting take a class so you learn how to stop coddling that boy.... He'll never be a man if you don't

the tooth is out there
          tna
          tna
          THE TOOTH WILL SET YOU FREE
          TNA
          TNA

Comment

Originally posted by UMICHhockeyRULZ View Post
            Uh, look at the standings...

http://www.uscho.com/conference/ccha/

If that's not enough look at the Pairwise...

http://www.uscho.com/rankings/pairwi...kings/d-i-men/

We felt sorry for you guys and let you have one.
            I was at the game. I didn't see any "let."

Comment

Originally posted by streaker View Post
              Direct it to one Michigan fan, please. Lakers earned the extra point last saturday.
              Thank you, Streaker. I agree with you.

Comment

Originally posted by UMICHhockeyRULZ View Post
                How's that D-II education doing for ya?
                My education is doing great for me. It allowed me to get a job defending this great country. At any point in time, please feel free to say 'thank you'.

Comment

Lakers did a great job holding off the Redhawks last night. KK was very solid, and I don't know how he even saw some of those shots. That being said, the Lakers still have the offensive part of their game they need to improve on. Yes, scoring four goals against Miami seems impressive, but they could have gotten more. They had a two-man advantage, and not only did they not score, they didn't even get the puck down low to create a grade-A scoring chance. They had a full blown 3-on-1 and couldn't bury the puck. These are GIFTS that they need to take advantage of.
                  The officiating was horrid all weekend, and the Cassiani and Robinson calls really come to mind tonight. I've never been a fan of the way Miami plays, the way they set picks and run interferance, and it never seems to get called. They throw in cheap shots after the wistle to get other teams off their game. It's affective, but I'm not a fan of it. It was good to see the Lakers push back tonight, too. Good team work standing up for each other and their goaltender.

Comment

Originally posted by RealLaker94 View Post
                    My education is doing great for me. It allowed me to get a job defending this great country. At any point in time, please feel free to say 'thank you'.
                    Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by RealLaker94 View Post
                      Thank you.
                      Go Blue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

January was set up to be a very challenging stretch for the Lakers. Getting 2 points at Michigan and 3 vs a very improved Miami team is a great start. Great job!

Comment

• Originally posted by RealLaker94 View Post
                          Thank you Very much.
                          TNA
                          TNA

Comment

Taking 9 out of 12 points from Miami... that is great good job boys ... I just wish we had nik Sellout and Frank Anzoloney as part of LSSU this year... We would have got 19 out of 12 points vs Miami. My son is wonderfully afraid to go into the corner, but he is a superstar in the plymouth mi no checking men's beer league. He had 4 goals last night vs miller lite. I just don't udderstand why he got cut with cherry picking skillz like that man he would have had 6 career assists at LSSU.

The Tooth is Out There
                            TNA
                            TNA
                            TNA
                            TNA

Comment

What a terrific way to come back for yet another Saturday night victory, I think it's safe to say that the Lakers have done enough to cause anyone (other than the Truth trolls) to quit waiting for the other shoe to drop for this team. Being in the top 3 of the CCHA in the third week of January in a vacuum is something no one gave this team a snowball's chance in He** of doing, but when you take into consideration that the CCHA that we are currently 3rd in has 8 of the top 20 teams in the nation and 9 in the top 18 of the Pairwise rankings, you are talking about this being our program's most impressive achievement since the mid 1990's. This season has been a heck of a one to follow and I can't wait for the rest of it! Go Lakers!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AnchorsAway View Post
                                What a terrific way to come back for yet another Saturday night victory, I think it's safe to say that the Lakers have done enough to cause anyone (other than the Truth trolls) to quit waiting for the other shoe to drop for this team. Being in the top 3 of the CCHA in the third week of January in a vacuum is something no one gave this team a snowball's chance in He** of doing, but when you take into consideration that the CCHA that we are currently 3rd in has 8 of the top 20 teams in the nation and 9 in the top 18 of the Pairwise rankings, you are talking about this being our program's most impressive achievement since the mid 1990's. This season has been a heck of a one to follow and I can't wait for the rest of it! Go Lakers!!!
                                It's great that they are in 3rd place at this point in the season, but let's not get carried away about it. There are 6 teams within 3 points of them; 3 of those teams (ND, Ferris, and MSU) have 2 games in hand on the Lakers, and Michigan has 1 game in hand (equalizer later this afternoon). I'll judge this season by what they've accomplished when it's over, not by where they are now. I get the feeling they are just hanging on in the standings. I think they will drop at least several places in the final CCHA standings if they don't learn to win on Friday nights. That's an obstacle they have got to overcome. There will be teams passing them if they continue to do no better than split each weekend. They especially have to do a better job of protecting home ice. I think the overall talent on this team is better than they've had in many years but they still need to show us they can finish well.

Comment

Working...
                                X