X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: LSSU Hockey 2011-2012

Originally posted by streaker View Post
    You mean, after he had fallen on top of Hunwick and crosschecked him in the back. It was well deserved.

I just checked the dvr to see if maybe i did see it wrong and you had it correct but nope i was right.
    BLEED BLUE

Comment

Originally posted by PerkyforPrez View Post
      I just checked the dvr to see if maybe i did see it wrong and you had it correct but nope i was right.
      There's a reason Hunwick has concussion like symptoms... and it isn't because of that play.

Comment

Here's hoping for a big Laker win tonight.....not only do the Lakers need it to position themselves for the rest of the season, but it will also keep truth(heknownot) away from this thread for awhile!

Comment

Originally posted by jnacc View Post
          Here's hoping for a big Laker win tonight.....not only do the Lakers need it to position themselves for the rest of the season, but it will also keep truth(heknownot) away from this thread for awhile!
          I agree. Kapalka is well overdue to steal a game.
          LSSU hockey-3 time NCAA champs 1988, 1992, 1994

Comment

• Originally posted by LSSULaker889294 View Post
            I agree. Kapalka is well overdue to steal a game.
            They have responded every weekend on Saturday and tonight will be no exception. Shows that coach Roque is one of the beat x's and o's coaches in college hockey when making adjustments. They had some bad bounces and luck last night but the Roque haters will be silenced on here for another day. Lakers 6 Michigan 2.

Go Lakers

Comment

Any internet feed for tonights game?

Comment

Originally posted by Lakerchum View Post
                Any internet feed for tonights game?
                Click on "Listen Live" at the right side of the menu bar.

http://www.yesfm.net/page.php?page_id=28

Comment

• Originally posted by Truth Squad
                  Roque is going no where. It doesn't matter if they lose the rest of their games and finish 10th place. There are too many Flems of the north and Laker blue of the worlds that aren't only on here, but up there at your little school and village. The Roque slide has begun for another year, i think that might be six or seven it is hard to keep track. You people can make more excueses and continue to blame other things, former coaches, star players cut for no reason, but it wont change the fact. It will be silent yet about for a few more days afder the Lakers get blown out by Michigan. You people are so preditble.

The Truth Is Out Their......
                  TBA
                  TAB
                  Hey Theresa B Sellars Lakers win in Yost what you got to say now and I knew they would win cause Saturdays are all right for Lake State and the still 4th place Jim Roque led Lakers. Big win tonight.

Go Lakers

Comment

Go Lakers! Goodbye Truthsquad!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Flem Of The North View Post
                      Hey Theresa B Sellars Lakers win in Yost what you got to say now and I knew they would win cause Saturdays are all right for Lake State and the still 4th place Jim Roque led Lakers. Big win tonight.

Go Lakers
                      It doesn't count as a win in the standings. It's a tie. They do get the extra point for winning the shootout. An actual win is 3 points. They got 2 points tonight. Now we'll have to see if they can protect home ice against an improved Miami team that will be out for revenge. They need to protect home ice if they hope to finish high in the final CCHA standings.

Comment

You're correct, Bill. Last nights game was a tie. They had a great opportunity to steal a victory at Michigan and really didn't get the job done. Yes, they played well, and did a lot of things right, and Kapalka was outstanding. But they are still snake-bit on putting the puck in the net. They were facing a goalie with very little D-1 experience, and couldn only manage 2 goals on him, while scoring twice on their own net (sort of...).

Lakers shouldn't be happy with a split next weekend. They need to be hungry and want the sweep. We don't need excuses for Friday nights, we need results.

Comment

You are an illiterate moron... You can't spell you can't even get your TBA B#llS#!t right at the end of your posts... Your kid was not a star... HE WAS LAZY AND AFRAID TO GO IN THE CORNER!!! STOP!!!! GO AWAY!!! You don't like LSSU ... You DON'T Like Jim... You don't like women... WE GET IT!!! MOVE ON!!!! Pick a team in Plymouth and direct your sexual frustration at them... We are so over how your little Nickey Poo got screwed by LSSU... He got a free education out of it... If Lake State is such a bad place why didn't he just leave? If he was such a great player why didn't he go somewhere else and play? Let me pose this question to you Mr. Sellers... If Rick Schofield, Will Acton, Dominic Monardo, or Zach Trotman were to get cut (or as you say screwed over by Jim) don't you think they would have transferred out of LSSU to continue their (proper use of their ... there) hockey career else where? OH WAIT ... Case in point... Dan Barczuk cut from LSSU Transferred out and is playing at Adrian College... Guess Nickey Poo just didn't have the heart to keep playing WHAT A SUPER STAR!!!
                          THE TOOTH WILL SET YOU FREE
                          TNA
                          TNA

Comment

Poor Truth Boy. Do you need a tissue for your tears?

I know Truth Squad will come fully loaded with insults to Roque if the Lakers lose again Friday. I sure hope the Lakers sweep Miami so Truth Boy continues to cry. The Lakers are well overdue for a sweep.
                            LSSU hockey-3 time NCAA champs 1988, 1992, 1994

Comment

Truth really ought to be embarrassed about his behavior/comments on these boards. I'm sure Nick Sellers sure is if he is in fact his father.

Of course he'll just be back spewing his nonsense as to how we're all blind Roque supporters.

Comment

Seen the first game up front and personal and watched some of it with the non dressers. Didn't see the second game. Only seen one weak goal maybe and that was on a break away. K2 over extended and looked like it went through the five but I was impressed he made it into position it was a good move/shot. I also seen the D break down a couple of times (including that break away) and it appear M blew by them while they looked flat footed. I also seen 3 scoring opportunities in the first period where Hunwick was out of position, one hit him, second went wide (half the net open), third I believe hit pipe. Anyways we could talk about shooting but what I would rather say and the big difference is that offensively more of the M offensive lines played together and passed the puck in front of the net to beat the goalie. I might be wrong and game tapes would show this and are more accurate but I thought I seen several times an opportunity where the LSSU puck carrier could have passed creating a one time situation only to take the straight low percentage shot. The shots were even in quantity but not in quality. K2 was challenged more. Anyways as for Sat. I say it is a tie/win LOL. Better than a tie/lost and it is good they got some points this weekend as many thought they would get none. Oh I also believe many of skaters are better than M's we do have some speed.

Comment

Working...
                                X