X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: LSSU Hockey 2011-2012

Originally posted by Laker Dude View Post
    There is a free video feed for the Thursday game against Vermont next week. The web address for the feed is: http://nsnsports.net/uvm
    Thanks for the link. The video is pretty good....especially for free!!

Lakers were down 2-0 after the first and now lead 3-2 after the 2nd.

Comment

Good game from the Lakers tonight! Shook off the early 2-0 defecit

Comment

Originally posted by DopeyBaker View Post
        Thanks for the link. The video is pretty good....especially for free!!

Lakers were down 2-0 after the first and now lead 3-2 after the 2nd.
        The video feed was pretty good. Looks like tomorrow's game is also available. Nice to see the Lakers start the second half with a win.

Comment

• Originally posted by Laker Dude View Post
          The video feed was pretty good. Looks like tomorrow's game is also available. Nice to see the Lakers start the second half with a win.
          Nice win for the Lakers down 2 and they just went about their buisness. I watched part of the Ferris game so i'm sure the Laker game will be streamed tomorrow.
          BLEED BLUE

Comment

Originally posted by PerkyforPrez View Post
            Nice win for the Lakers down 2 and they just went about their buisness. I watched part of the Ferris game so i'm sure the Laker game will be streamed tomorrow.
            I thought the feed was good also. Nice win by the Lakers tonight. Keep it going against RIT. I suppose any win is good for the pairwise especially against Rit who has a winning record. Nice start to the second half of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by Lakerchum View Post
              I thought the feed was good also. Nice win by the Lakers tonight. Keep it going against RIT. I suppose any win is good for the pairwise especially against Rit who has a winning record. Nice start to the second half of the season.
              Good luck!
              RIT

Comment

Good win by the Lakers last night. It should be a great game against RIT this afternoon. I was suprised to see they shut-out Ferris, and we know the Bulldogs are a pretty good hockey team. Go Lakers!!!!

Comment

Nice come from behind win on the road after a long bus trip. Nice to see the offense score five goals which means the Lakers have scored 11 goals the past two games after a stretch of not scoring much. Hopefully the offensive momentum continues today versus RIT.
                  LSSU hockey-3 time NCAA champs 1988, 1992, 1994

Comment

Originally posted by Laker Dude View Post
                    Even though Vermont is a bit down this year, a very nice win to start the second half of the season. There are some on here that think and even want a second half slide, but it isn't going to happen this year. I think coach Roque has them ready to make their first NCAA Tournament in many years, at least since I was up there in the mid-90's. Correct me if I am wrong.

Glad there is another video feed tonight. It would be nice if more universities provided this, free of charge, in the future. It is 100 times better than the alternative.

Go Lakers

Comment

Originally posted by Flem Of The North View Post
                      Even though Vermont is a bit down this year, a very nice win to start the second half of the season. There are some on here that think and even want a second half slide, but it isn't going to happen this year. I think coach Roque has them ready to make their first NCAA Tournament in many years, at least since I was up there in the mid-90's. Correct me if I am wrong.

Glad there is another video feed tonight. It would be nice if more universities provided this, free of charge, in the future. It is 100 times better than the alternative.

Go Lakers
                      Who ??? Besides the obviouse one in truth squad i just don't understand where your constant barbs are intended to go. There are a few people that were ready for a coaching change ( I was one I admit ) but to want the team to lose wow i never seen this on here.

The team is doing great this year and everyone involved are doing a great job coaches, team leaders, role players and Bill C.

I am a Laker hockey fan and want to see the team do well simple as that if it happens to be under the helm of coach Roque then i have no problems with it.
                      Last edited by PerkyforPrez; 12-30-2011, 12:26 PM.
                      BLEED BLUE

Comment

Originally posted by PerkyforPrez View Post
                        Who ??? Besides the obviouse one in truth squad i just don't understand where your constant barbs are intended to go. There are a few people that were ready for a coaching change ( I was one I admit ) but to want the team to lose wow i never seen this on here.

The team is doing great this year and everyone involved are doing a great job coaches, team leaders, role players and Bill C.

I am a Laker hockey fan and want to see the team do well simple as that if it happens to be under the helm of coach Roque then i have no problems with it.
                        There have been quite a few people on here ready to run Coach Roque out of town, not just Truth Squad. Just fun to hear and see people eating their words. Guess they don't know it all. Jim Roque is doing a great job and the players are responding big time.

Looking forward to the video feed this afternoon and another Laker victory.

Go Lakers

Comment

To be fair, we should get through the entire season before making judgements about Jim Roque (either way). I think the Lakers need to have a very good season for him to keep his job. Just how good, I don't know, but I don't think the administration can (or should) be too satisfied with the status of the program over his tenure. They are on their way to a good season, but the schedule is pretty tough the rest of the way.

Comment

Lakers down 3-0 and looking bad right now. Get ready for some Truth Squad (ick) unless the Lakers make a comeback.
                            LSSU hockey-3 time NCAA champs 1988, 1992, 1994

Comment

I could not agree more with Perkey and Bill. Let's look at everything at the end of the season. In the mean time let's go Lakers!
                              Go Lakers!

Comment

Does it mean that everybody would be happy with a random success once in a six years cycle ?
                                Why not !

Comment

Working...
                                X