PDA

View Full Version : NMU 2011-12 Season Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21

FloridaCat
02-28-2012, 10:07 PM
And Florida Cat, stop by McGuire's and kiss the moose for good luck for the Cats and put a dollar with my name on it on the wall!

davyd83 consider it done.

aygwm2
03-03-2012, 07:53 PM
Is anyone else watching the BGSU v NMU on AmericaOne tonight? Because, the camera angle and range really sucks for some reason. It's either a different setting or camera or camera operator or something, but it has changed form last night and previous nights. Anybody?

I might just waste my $9 and watch the OSU v ND on FSD+.

aparch
03-03-2012, 07:57 PM
No. The $9 for a playoff game shied me away from it. Knowing what the feed is, the jump in price didn't seem worth it.

aygwm2
03-03-2012, 08:07 PM
No. The $9 for a playoff game shied me away from it. Knowing what the feed is, the jump in price didn't seem worth it.

Good decision. I've switched to the OSU - ND game. $9 down the tubes.

The strange thing is that the way they've got the camera set and set-up at the BEC tonight is different than any other night I've watched. The camera angle is up too far so that all the lights are showing and the lens must be pulled back making the players look smaller and blurry.

NMU is up 2 to 1 now though.

aparch
03-03-2012, 08:13 PM
Good decision. I've switched to the OSU - ND game. $9 down the tubes.

The strange thing is that the way they've got the camera set and set-up at the BEC tonight is different than any other night I've watched. The camera angle is up too far so that all the lights are showing and the lens must be pulled back making the players look smaller and blurry.

NMU is up 2 to 1 now though.Odd. Sounds like it's a new person running the camera due to the weather. Yeah, nice to hear the Cardiac Cats have the lead (listening to the radio stream). Bowling Green makes me nervous. Maybe it's from watching them blow us out on FSN-Detroit in 2002, or the Tuesday playoff game from 2001, or last year's playoffs...

aygwm2
03-03-2012, 08:29 PM
The camera angle and focus have changed for the second period and it's a better visual experience. Who knows...

Cats score to go up 3 - 1 early in the 2nd.

aygwm2
03-03-2012, 08:39 PM
Odd. Sounds like it's a new person running the camera due to the weather.

I think you were right: a new person must have been running the camera in the 1st until the regular camera operator got there for the 2nd period.

What's with all these NMU penalties all of a sudden?

aparch
03-03-2012, 08:46 PM
What's with all these NMU penalties all of a sudden?It sounds awful for both sides. A lot of what wasn't called last night is now called tonight.

How are kids supposed to develop with such inconsistent officiating? How are they supposed to know what's legal and what isn't, when it isn't consistently called?

aygwm2
03-03-2012, 08:57 PM
It sounds awful for both sides. A lot of what wasn't called last night is now called tonight.

How are kids supposed to develop with such inconsistent officiating? How are they supposed to know what's legal and what isn't, when it isn't consistently called?

9th NMU penalty; 7th BGSU power play.

And another BGSU penalty.

aygwm2
03-03-2012, 09:04 PM
That was one crazy 2nd period.

BGSU 4 : 3 NMU

RaceBoarder
03-03-2012, 09:54 PM
Balls :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

aygwm2
03-03-2012, 09:57 PM
Do we really have to play another one tomorrow?

As Dave Danis said, "this was one crazy, crazy game." Something like that.

aygwm2
03-03-2012, 09:58 PM
Balls :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Bollocks

boot_walt_kyle
03-04-2012, 12:24 AM
Wow, what a performance tonight...:rolleyes:

LSSULaker889294
03-04-2012, 12:28 AM

Bowling Green is NOT an automatic win. They have showed improvement towards the end of the regular season and they beat a very good Michigan team last weekend.

Falcon Fanatic
03-04-2012, 12:32 AM
Is anyone else watching the BGSU v NMU on AmericaOne tonight? Because, the camera angle and range really sucks for some reason. It's either a different setting or camera or camera operator or something, but it has changed form last night and previous nights. Anybody?

I might just waste my $9 and watch the OSU v ND on FSD+.
We were watching and we were VERY frustrated with the idiot who was do the camera work!! :mad: IT WAS JUST AWFUL!!! :mad: Hope someone new handles the camera work tomorrow night!

GO FALCONS!!
NEVER GIVE UP!!
NEVER SURRENDER!!
RELENTLESS FALCON HOCKEY!!

Pirateasaurus
03-04-2012, 02:31 AM

You should tone down that signature.

davyd83
03-04-2012, 08:39 AM
I'm a true NMU fan and I say different. If you're so brilliant, why aren't you coaching? Or did you give it a try and it didn't work so well, maybe with a playoff choke against a sub .500 team at home after winning game 1??? I'm sure you know all about those!

davyd83
03-04-2012, 08:39 AM
Do we really have to play another one tomorrow?

As Dave Danis said, "this was one crazy, crazy game." Something like that.

I believe it was 'weird."

nmu_27
03-04-2012, 10:56 AM
Season on the line tonight. Hopefully we can go 1:00 without giving up a goal. Not having watched or listened, I was surprised Ellingson stayed in. Even if he wasn't at fault, after going from 1-3 to 4-3 I thought a change would be made to shake things up. Coreau tonight?