Nescac 2011-2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Nescac 2011-2012

I find it a bit odd that the Middlebury Tourney is a New Year's Eve/Day tournament!? Is that a misprint? If not, the early games on 1/1 should be very entertaining

Comment

No, that's the schedule on 12/31 and 1/1. Game times are 1pm and 4pm both days.
      Middlebury Hockey....The Greatest DIII Show on Skates

Comment

I am not a fan of the Sat-Sun schedule. Whoever scheduled games on Super Bowl Sunday should have their head examined! There won't be huge crowds at those games!

Comment

College Hockey shouldn't schedule their games around professional football schedules
          http://www.patriottreeco.com

Comment

With all the ties this week, I will definitely be going in the tank. However, so will everyone else. But my best mistake was Colby at Salem State. I'm happy to be wrong about that one (Colby 2-1 OT). But again, so was everyone else with the exception of two guys. No sound with the SS video, so I don't know who was in goal, but it was a nice job. Looked like a pretty evenly played game.
            Last edited by OhioMule; 01-02-2012, 07:11 PM.
            Mule Train, 2018 NESCAC Champs, made it to the Frozen Four

Comment

I was at the Colby-SSC game tonight.

Delaney was in goal for the Mules. He played a solid 60 mns, and made a few very nice saves. Both Harff and Smigelski didn't dress for Colby. Don't know why not.
              Mule train, yeah, yeah!

Comment

Harff is hurt (ankle) and Smigelski was a healthy scratch...Lehman is hurt too (concussion)

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteMule View Post
                  I was at the Colby-SSC game tonight.

Delaney was in goal for the Mules. He played a solid 60 mns, and made a few very nice saves. Both Harff and Smigelski didn't dress for Colby. Don't know why not.
                  Thanks. I finally caught up with the box score and learned my impressions of the game from the video stream without audio were correct. Good for Delaney - his best game of the season... Now, if they could only do something about that power play...

Were those cheerleaders I saw in the lower left of the screen?
                  Last edited by OhioMule; 01-03-2012, 09:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by OhioMule View Post
                    Were those cheerleaders I saw in the lower left of the screen?
                    Yup.
                    Mule train, yeah, yeah!

Comment

I'm trying to watch the Colby Hamilton game on Colby's webcast, but it seems like it is not working. Is anybody able to watch?

Comment

Originally posted by OhioMule View Post
                        I'm trying to watch the Colby Hamilton game on Colby's webcast, but it seems like it is not working. Is anybody able to watch?
                        Never mind. They just posted a message that they are canceling the Webcast due to a personnel shortage. ****...

Comment

Middlebury is rapidly becoming irrelevant.

Comment

What happened to Nick BonDurant, Midd's backup goalie? He's not on the roster anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by neumyer View Post
                              What happened to Nick BonDurant, Midd's backup goalie? He's not on the roster anymore.
                              How observant of you, Neumyer. Evidently he broke a team rule and was asked to turn in his equipment. As always, it's "hush-hush"
                              from behind the iron curtain...

Comment

Thanks, now how about Nick Resor? Will he play at all this year? We could use the help!

Comment

Working...
                                X