Ohio State at Michigan State 10/20,21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ohio State at Michigan State 10/20,21

MSU's coming home looking for first CCHA win. They'll host an Ohio State team with a more-than-respectable split at Notre Dame beginning this Thursday.
    Spartans certainly have some things to clean up in their own end. What will the Buckeyes be looking for?

Re: Ohio State at Michigan State 10/20,21

The Buckeyes are a young team and are not only on the road to East Lansing but on the road to development as well. To come up there and give a strong consistent performance through 3 periods will be the challenge for them as well as playing against the Spartans.
    Last edited by Hockeybuckeye; 10-17-2011, 08:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post
      The Buckeyes are a young team and are not only on the road to East Lansing but on the road to development as well. To come up there and give a strong consistent performance through 3 periods will the challenge for them as well as playing against the Spartans.
      Ironically, our youth has provided the most promise to date. Besided Perlini, there hasn't been a lot to show from our seniors. The upper classes really need to get going.

Comment

The Buckeyes are a young team and are not only on the road to East Lansing but on the road to development as well. To come up there and give a strong consistent performance through 3 periods will the challenge for them as well as playing against the Spartans.
        Hockeybuckeye, I will be happy with a split at Michigan State (or probably any of our road trips this season). With our youth, I don't think we can expect this group to sweep teams on the road. I'm with you regarding wanting to see more consistency each weekend as the season goes on.

Comment

What I like about the Bucks this year is there putting the puck in the net more. GO BUCKS.
          " PUT ME IN COACH. "

Comment

Penalties were a big headache for OSU both nights at ND so we'll see if they can have more control over that aspect of the game as well in East Lansing.

Comment

Penalties were a big headache for OSU both nights at ND so we'll see if they can have more control over that aspect of the game as well in East Lansing.
              I believe MSU drew exactly 4 penalties over the weekend and were shorthanded for about 5 minutes. Love the discipline, but a little more physical play may be in order for MSU to open things up a little.
              Tough weekend for our goaltenders.

Comment

Originally posted by owslachief View Post
                I believe MSU drew exactly 4 penalties over the weekend and were shorthanded for about 5 minutes. Love the discipline, but a little more physical play may be in order for MSU to open things up a little.
                Tough weekend for our goaltenders.
                OSU had 7 penalties Friday night and 9 on Saturday and when you give the other team a 5 on 3 you're just asking for trouble. Again, looking for improvement every weekend so we shall see what this weekend brings.
                Last edited by Hockeybuckeye; 10-18-2011, 09:20 PM.

Comment

Well it seems I'll be the only partisan in attendance, judging from this.

Anyone need to know what local lodging to avoid?

Comment

You'll still outnumber our fan attendance. lol! Until our program blossoms mostly it's just player's family who regularly attend the away games. For me, I just can't travel like I could when I was younger.

Comment

Local lodging? It's Homecoming Weekend... Good luck.. ;-)
                      "Those who think they know it all usually know less than those who listen and learn."

Comment

just cleared my schedule so I can make the Saturday game. Good to have friends in the area.

I also heard the student section at OSU has a bus going - and yes there will be people in the bus.

Comment

Yeah, I am thinking about the Saturday game too

Comment

Originally posted by pinch View Post
                            Yeah, I am thinking about the Saturday game too
                            Not a lot of hockey on Saturday. Check the schedule again.

Comment

Originally posted by Nevergoodenough View Post
                              Local lodging? It's Homecoming Weekend... Good luck.. ;-)
                              so anything within the wjim listening area ;-)

Comment

Working...
                              X