Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ohio State at Michigan State 10/20,21

Originally posted by Draighlicht View Post
    just cleared my schedule so I can make the Saturday game. Good to have friends in the area.

I also heard the student section at OSU has a bus going - and yes there will be people in the bus.
    The games are Thurs & Friday like Owslachief implied. Maybe you'd want to hang around Sat for the football game? lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post
      The games are Thurs & Friday like Owslachief implied. Maybe you'd want to hang around Sat for the football game? lol!
      old habits are hard to break. Will actually be there on Friday

Comment

Coming up for the Series. Should be a pretty good pair of games. A spilt on the road is never a bad thing and thats what i am looking to get out of this series. Taking a few less penalties would help that along. I really like the way this team plays. In the past after blowing the lead on friday night they would have got blown out on saturday. Maybe its that the Young guys dont know any better or its the fact that OZ just wont accept anyless.

Comment

Well let's go for the GOLD and play for a sweep!!! GO BUCKEYES GO.
          " PUT ME IN COACH. "

Comment

Originally posted by owslachief View Post
            Not a lot of hockey on Saturday. Check the schedule again.
            I had that covered..... I thought Draighlicht was joking

Comment

Wasn't feeling well and didn't see the game except for the last minute & a half. So, what did they do wrong tonight?

Comment

From my seat in the student section the game looked pretty even. MSU just capitalized on opportunities that OSU didn't. The only difference was penalties. OSU needs to stay out of the box if they want to have a shot. This year's power play isn't fantastic, but it's not the travesty that was Comley's PP.
                Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                  From my seat in the student section the game looked pretty even. MSU just capitalized on opportunities that OSU didn't. The only difference was penalties. OSU needs to stay out of the box if they want to have a shot. This year's power play isn't fantastic, but it's not the travesty that was Comley's PP.
                  Penalties and power plays seem to be our bane. MSU had 7 penalties to our 6 but no pp goals for OSU.

Comment

Penalties and power plays seem to be our bane. MSU had 7 penalties to our 6 but no pp goals for OSU.
                    Holy cow, we had more penalties? I feel dumb. It felt like OSU had more tonight, guess that was just the flow of the game though.
                    Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

pretty even. Msu turned the puck over alot ... But defensively covered well by not allowing anything clean on palmisano. Boy do some of our rooks have wheels

Comment

Holy cow, we had more penalties? I feel dumb. It felt like OSU had more tonight, guess that was just the flow of the game though.
                        msu did draw four in a row early, but managed to make some OSU pp look shaky.

Comment

Can anyone tell me where Daulton Leveille was? Has the knee given him some complications the start of the season? If he is out for a while, then this will be a serious blow to the offense he was suppose to supply.

Comment

Originally posted by GOGO View Post
                            Can anyone tell me where Daulton Leveille was? Has the knee given him some complications the start of the season? If he is out for a while, then this will be a serious blow to the offense he was suppose to supply.
                            I am wondering this as well. Some time in the first period i hadn't seen him out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Pirateasaurus View Post
                              I am wondering this as well. Some time in the first period i hadn't seen him out there.
                              There are no reports of injury other than Zach G. More likely that he simply did not dress last night. I'd say they didn't need him ...
                              "It is better to keep silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."
                              - Mark Twain

Comment

Way to many turnovers last night for ohio state and penalties also. Cal played pretty well and didnt have a chance on any of the spartan goals. I said this on the ohio state forum, it is very hard to get to upset at this team being they are so young. One thing they really need to fix is the passes to no one in there own zone along the boards that cost them ths 2nd goal and the 3rd one was a result of a center ice turnover. Like someone else said ohio state had chances but just didnt put them in the net. Michgian state did a great job of keeping most of the shots to the outside and blocked alot of shots also.

Comment

Working...
                                X