Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sioux versus Badgers... Is Wisconsin really that bad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
    *****http://i820.***********.com/albums/zz128/Gurtholfin/USCHO/Sioux_Date.jpg******
    Missing the Polaris jacket, but other than that it's pretty accurate . By the way, who's driving, the sheep?

Comment

Re: Sioux versus Badgers... Is Wisconsin really that bad?

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
      Go beat your wife or something, Bible Thumper Boy.
      Speaking of which, what is the word on Grimaldi? Getting close to returning? I thought DeJesus would have healed him by now.....

Comment

Originally posted by bronzebacks View Post
        speaking of which, what is the word on grimaldi? Getting close to returning? I thought dejesus would have healed him by now.....
        lol!

Comment

*****http://i820.***********.com/albums/zz128/Gurtholfin/USCHO/SiouxFans2.jpg******

Gettin' a lot done here at work today...
          Last edited by Gurtholfin; 10-20-2011, 02:57 PM.

Comment

*****http://i820.***********.com/albums/zz128/Gurtholfin/USCHO/SiouxFans.jpg******

Gettin' a lot done here at work today...
            LOL! You are on a roll

Comment

Originally posted by SanTropez View Post
              btw I hope the Kohl center implodes this weekend.
              Dammit! You beat be to it! I will second your post though. Here's to hoping the arena implodes at some point during the games of this series.
              "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

*****http://i820.***********.com/albums/zz128/Gurtholfin/USCHO/SiouxVintage.jpg******

Here's an old photo that dates from North Dakota's short-lived attempted campaign to form a team from only instate recruits termed "Consanguinity on Frozen Water."

Pictured here are brothers Jimmy Don Millwird and Pervis Milward who hailed from a family compound in Emmons County.

Last one...

Comment

*****http://i820.***********.com/albums/zz128/Gurtholfin/USCHO/SiouxVintage.jpg******

Here's an old photo that dates from North Dakota's short-lived attempted campaign to form a team from only instate recruits termed "Consanguinity on Frozen Water."

Pictured here are brothers Jimmy Don Millwird and Pervis Milward who hailed from a family compound in Emmons County.

Last one...
                  Ahhh, yes. I think I remember reading about them

Comment

Last one...
                    They may have looked like they had a Wisconsin mother, but God they could skate!

Comment

Originally posted by SanTropez View Post
                      Yeah, not much smack going on in here, Sue and Becky fans are pretty quiet.

Edit: btw I hope the Kohl center implodes this weekend.
                      Isn't there another satellite coming down soon? Kohl Center would make a nice landing zone for it.

Comment

Talking with a longtime Badgers fan, even HE was pi**ed about losing to Tech, despite him saying WI will lose a LOT of games this year, due to their youth. I asked if (taking into account early departures) in 2-3 years, WI will be a solid team, he thought they would. There's an insane amount of youth on the Badgers this year.

That being said, I don't give two craps who wins. Just beat the sh* out of each other.
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                          Talking with a longtime Badgers fan, even HE was pi**ed about losing to Tech, despite him saying WI will lose a LOT of games this year, due to their youth. I asked if (taking into account early departures) in 2-3 years, WI will be a solid team, he thought they would. There's an insane amount of youth on the Badgers this year.

That being said, I don't give two craps who wins. Just beat the sh* out of each other.
                          Name a Badger fan who isn't ****ed about losing to Tech?

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Schwartz View Post
                            Some may have excused it to youth, beginning of a season, looking ahead to UND, etc. Not this guy. He was livid. He wanted go on a rampage. And he's one of the more sane Badger fans I know. He had no excuses.
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Schwartz View Post
                              I'm not coz I understand that this is a young team and these things will happen to young teams. It's a building process that most likely won't yield good results until next season at the earliest.

I'm not ****ed about losing to Tech (who may be much improved). I may have at one time thought it was our birthright to win at least 3 out of 4 each season against teams such as Tech, but those days appear to be gone.

What I'm ****ed off about is what put us in a position to lose to Tech and that is Eaves' continued inability to field balanced teams over time. He gets surprised an awful lot by early departures and de-commitments. Never seems to have a back-up plan or other assets in the pipeline.

Comment

I'm not coz I understand that this is a young team and these things will happen to young teams. It's a building process that most likely won't yield good results until next season at the earliest.

I'm not ****ed about losing to Tech (who may be much improved). I may have at one time thought it was our birthright to win at least 3 out of 4 each season against teams such as Tech, but those days appear to be gone.

What I'm ****ed off about is what put us in a position to lose to Tech and that is Eaves' continued inability to field balanced teams over time. He gets surprised an awful lot by early departures and de-commitments. Never seems to have a back-up plan or other assets in the pipeline.

I'm actually surprised to read this. I usually hear people taking digs at Eaves for over-recruiting and only take the cream of the crop as needed. He has done well for UW as a ton of talented players come through the pipeline. Especially Blue-Liners.

Comment

Working...
                                X