PDA

View Full Version : Unh @ scsu

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

Skeeterman
10-19-2011, 02:40 PM
Not great by any means, but hey, all of Lee's goals were his fault while Faragher had no defensive help right?
Nope, wait, Motzko actually liked his defense's play Saturday night.

So, by saying all of Lee's goals were his fault is not saying that all of his goals were his fault?

First Time, Long Time
10-19-2011, 02:44 PM
So, by saying all of Lee's goals were his fault is not saying that all of his goals were his fault?

Sarcasm is apparently lost on you.

Skeeterman
10-19-2011, 04:09 PM
Actually I'm not saying that at all.

So you said something that you said you didn't say, and then you said someting about sarcasm and you said all the goals were Lee's goals were his fault, and then you said you didn't say that. Now you're saying something else. I'm sure it's not my fault. I looked up sarcasm and it's something your aren't capable of understanding. Sorry, but it is what it is.

Huskies better not take UNH lightly, as they are more than likely better than their record would indicate.

Reverse Sanity
10-19-2011, 04:16 PM
It's an easy 27 step process to success. No problem. Step 1) remind Dowd that he is actually a hockey beast. once he is let in on that secret, he can be a major force. Step 2) will the NCAA allow us to by Eddy a lunch pail and hard hat? Maybe then he will consistantly go to work and be the player that dominated Miami in Florida. Steps 3 through 27) Shoot the dang puck!!!!! It's that area inside the red pipes. Try it you may find that as a team you like it. In closing, I continue to be a half full guy with this team. But another 12 loss first half is not acceptable. The switch needs to come on quicker than that. Good luck Huskies.

Skeeterman
10-19-2011, 04:34 PM
It's an easy 27 step process to success. No problem. Step 1) remind Dowd that he is actually a hockey beast. once he is let in on that secret, he can be a major force. Step 2) will the NCAA allow us to by Eddy a lunch pail and hard hat? Maybe then he will consistantly go to work and be the player that dominated Miami in Florida. Steps 3 through 27) Shoot the dang puck!!!!! It's that area inside the red pipes. Try it you may find that as a team you like it. In closing, I continue to be a half full guy with this team. But another 12 loss first half is not acceptable. The switch needs to come on quicker than that. Good luck Huskies.

Amen, brother, good recipe for success. I thought the suggestion to shoot the puck was very helpful.

FTLT- Go argue with your husband.

First Time, Long Time
10-19-2011, 04:36 PM
blah blah blah

Bottom line, the defense as a whole from forwards to the goalies have to improve.

Skeeterman
10-19-2011, 10:28 PM
Bottom line, the defense as a whole from forwards to the goalies have to improve.

Blah, blah, blah.

Dude Love
10-20-2011, 12:34 AM
http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/6435/fruity.gif

Dude Love
10-20-2011, 01:08 AM
Did I seriously just get banned from our own message board?

wchaforever
10-20-2011, 09:35 AM
Did I seriously just get banned from our own message board?

For a board that it's moderators claims "participation is high", there hasn't been a post since sometime earlier yesterday evening. Yeah, now there is a board people are streaming too.

Skeeterman
10-20-2011, 09:55 AM
I just posted, so the participation is indeed high.

wchaforever
10-20-2011, 10:17 AM
I just posted, so the participation is indeed high.

I probably should have specified I was referring to a quantity, not a condition....

Skeeterman
10-20-2011, 10:21 AM
I probably should have specified I was referring to a quantity, not a condition....

Some would consider quality more important than quantity. This bud's for you.

Ryecheers
10-20-2011, 10:38 AM
How is Mitch McMillan working out? I haven't seen anything like the numbers he put up in juniors, but perhaps he is contributing in some other way.

Bronzebacks
10-20-2011, 10:59 AM
How is Mitch McMillan working out? I haven't seen anything like the numbers he put up in juniors, but perhaps he is contributing in some other way.

Mitch has shown flashes of his potential. To be fair, he has not seen a lot of top line minutes. Last year was a big adjustment for him, and to be honest the Huskies as a team did not put up much for points last season.

His potential is well known. A lot of fans are expecting and hoping for big points from him in the near future.

Skeeterman
10-20-2011, 01:05 PM
Mitch has shown flashes of his potential. To be fair, he has not seen a lot of top line minutes. Last year was a big adjustment for him, and to be honest the Huskies as a team did not put up much for points last season.

His potential is well known. A lot of fans are expecting and hoping for big points from him in the near future.

I think this will be a breakout weekend for him.

Verkligen
10-20-2011, 04:02 PM
Does anyone know of the quality of SCSU's internet stream? (Wondering if it's worth the $30.)

Bronzebacks
10-20-2011, 04:22 PM
Does anyone know of the quality of SCSU's internet stream? (Wondering if it's worth the $30.)

Dang....$30 bucks? You would be better off listening for free on KVSC website in my opinion. Zack Fish does a good job calling the games.

Bronzebacks
10-20-2011, 04:25 PM

It should be cheaper than that. I believe you are looking at the multi-event day pass. I want to say they are under $10 a game.

SCSU Euro
10-20-2011, 05:28 PM
I use b2tv and its like $7 a game.