PDA

View Full Version : Are we doing....

MountieBoyOz
10-16-2011, 10:02 AM
Since it's beginning of a new season, are we doing the following?

Interlock (I know the Interlock is dead, but I thought we'd be doing something)
Weekly Loser and Survival Pick Em

Thanks.

UCBadger
10-16-2011, 10:53 AM
FYI: Last year, Rhett started the 2010-2011 Last Person Standing (http://board.uscho.com/showthread.php?91885-2010-2011-Last-Person-Standing!&p=4898167&viewfull=1#post4898167) on Oct 19.

NUProf
10-16-2011, 12:16 PM
Since it's beginning of a new season, are we doing the following?

Interlock (I know the Interlock is dead, but I thought we'd be doing something)
Weekly Loser and Survival Pick Em

Thanks.

The problem with doing an ex-interlock contest is that the two leagues are now on different schedules. ECAC East now matches everybody else - the NESCAC is still starting the week before Thanksgiving. Willie C did the interlock pickem, and I don't know if he has any interest in doing it this year or not. The interlock LPS would have to be drastically re-tooled, and I'm not sure if the interest is there or not. I'm frying some other fish this season as well.

PrezdeJohnson09
10-16-2011, 01:45 PM
The problem with doing an ex-interlock contest is that the two leagues are now on different schedules. ECAC East now matches everybody else - the NESCAC is still starting the week before Thanksgiving. Willie C did the interlock pickem, and I don't know if he has any interest in doing it this year or not. The interlock LPS would have to be drastically re-tooled, and I'm not sure if the interest is there or not. I'm frying some other fish this season as well.

WillieC said last year's Interlock pick'em would be the last.

CARDS_rule_the_Burgh
10-16-2011, 03:31 PM
If nobody else wants to... I'll go ahead and volunteer to run an ECAC-E Pick 'Em. :cool:

NUProf
10-16-2011, 05:54 PM
If nobody else wants to... I'll go ahead and volunteer to run an ECAC-E Pick 'Em. :cool:

Go for it Nate! I'd appreciate it and I'm sure the ECAC E faithful will enjoy it! Thanks

MountieBoyOz
10-16-2011, 06:26 PM
Go for it Nate! I'd appreciate it and I'm sure the ECAC E faithful will enjoy it! Thanks

I'd be in. So would I be defending champion or is this a whole new thing?

Also, anyone want to start LPS and Losers LPS? (And yes I read the previous post addressing this, but we need a new one for this year.)

CARDS_rule_the_Burgh
10-16-2011, 08:38 PM
I'd be in. So would I be defending champion or is this a whole new thing?

Also, anyone want to start LPS and Losers LPS? (And yes I read the previous post addressing this, but we need a new one for this year.)

I'm sure Rhett will begin it in due time, for now I'm not worried. (But we obviously won't let it wait TOO long). And once it's up and running, Joe will probably start up the loser's bracket as he always has - or will tell us if he can't!

collegehcky2
10-16-2011, 09:28 PM
I'm sure Rhett will begin it in due time, for now I'm not worried. (But we obviously won't let it wait TOO long). And once it's up and running, Joe will probably start up the loser's bracket as he always has - or will tell us if he can't!

Doesn't Rhett usually pop-in around November 1st and starts it then?