• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: U Maine 2011-2012 Season (thread created when Maine was at .500) Thread

Originally posted by lkenney View Post
    hannigan feed is up!!!
    thanks.

Comment

Rutt and O'Connor are both playing? Whose in net? Any other freshman in besides usual suspects? Sorry for the late questions, I'm watching B's And Sabre's. 1-1 half way through 2nd. Things have been chippy since Looch ran Miller. Fun game to watch.

Comment

after 2, 2-0

Comment

Originally posted by chripy View Post
          Rutt and O'Connor are both playing? Whose in net? Any other freshman in besides usual suspects? Sorry for the late questions, I'm watching B's And Sabre's. 1-1 half way through 2nd. Things have been chippy since Looch ran Miller. Fun game to watch.
          You think Oulette would be starting tonight?

Comment

b's up 3-1, two goals in 16 secnds... seguin and horton

leen is in the game, sully in net

Comment

Usual suspects as in skaters. I should of specified. Thanks just the same. And I was fishing to see if maybe Antonelli got a chance. What are D pairings if yall don't mind?

Comment

Usual suspects as in skaters. I should of specified. Thanks just the same. And I was fishing to see if maybe Antonelli got a chance. What are D pairings if yall don't mind?
                Nemec-Hegarty
                O'Neill-Cornell
                O'Connor-Rutt

Thank God the Mangene on D experiment is over...for now.

Comment

Finally found the UML broadcast from the College Hockey News website. Took forever to buffer up, but it's playing now.
                  What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by lkenney View Post
                    hannigan feed is up!!!
                    Yay!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by irishfan85 View Post
                      Nemec-Hegarty
                      O'Neill-Cornell
                      O'Connor-Rutt

Wow, TIMMAY finally figured out the obvious. And only took him a month to do it.

Comment

sounds like lowell gets one back... sully with a good poke check and it winds up with vallorani in the net... initial call is no goal... being reviewed

NO GOAL!

Comment

Originally posted by irishfan85 View Post
                          Nemec-Hegarty
                          O'Neill-Cornell
                          O'Connor-Rutt

Now I must ask....with Mangene not playing D, what are the forward lines. Again sorry for the questions. After last night I decided not to follow along, but I seem to be peeking around the corner a bit here.

Comment

Now I must ask....with Mangene not playing D, what are the forward lines. Again sorry for the questions. After last night I decided not to follow along, but I seem to be peeking around the corner a bit here.
                            Diamond-Flynn-Abbott
                            Andersson-Leidermark-Anthoine
                            Mangene-Beatie-Shemansky
                            Leen-Swavely-Higgins

Comment

oh look, hegarty is going off for interference... uml to the pp...

Comment

2-1. wettmore with a pp goal

unh up 4-3 now

Comment

Working...
                                X