This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: U Maine 2011-2012 Season (thread created when Maine was at .500) Thread

When they start to act like a real D1 program in all sports then I will refer to them as UMaine. Until then they are UMO in my eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Nostrajimus View Post
      When they start to act like a real D1 program in all sports then I will refer to them as UMaine. Until then they are UMO in my eyes.
      Can they act like one without the money???........because they never will if money is a prerequisite.

Comment

Originally posted by sandiegoblkbr View Post
        Can they act like one without the money???........because they never will if money is a prerequisite.
        how's merrimack been acting?
        and I will not believe for a second that they have the money that Maine just put into the new, reduced-seating Alfond

Comment

Originally posted by KnowItAll View Post
          how's merrimack been acting?
          and I will not believe for a second that they have the money that Maine just put into the new, reduced-seating Alfond
          Merrimack has a football team? D-1 baseball, basketball, women's as well?
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Nyquist back to Grand Rapids
            I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

What are our the options for watching the Black Bears this w/e? Pay for internet broadcast???

Comment

Originally posted by CenMEBlackBearFan View Post
                What are our the options for watching the Black Bears this w/e? Pay for internet broadcast???
                just go to BC's and UNH's website, i'm sure they have a live feed. It probably will cost like 8 bucks
                Curse of the Timmy

Comment

http://www.bceagles.com/sports/m-hoc...key-sched.html
                  Curse of the Timmy

Comment

On a different note,has any Season Ticket holders received their Portland Game tickets yet.? (Clarkson vs Maine/Nov.26th) AND please don't tell me their in the mail...have had my fill with the Maine Ticket Office this season alone...I've come down to believe NOT to believe a word they say on their ticket sending.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gusforhobey View Post
                      just go to BC's and UNH's website, i'm sure they have a live feed. It probably will cost like 8 bucks
                      Yes go to www.unhwildcats.com. They have live video feed pay service, and you can also listen to the radio broadcast for free.

Comment

Ah, I remember the good old days when we'd be bracing for the influx of the toothless hordes from the far north. Now we can't even get a rise from you guys. TIMMAY TIME!
                        Originally posted by mookie1995
                        bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                        Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                        Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Big weekend boys. Let's kick butt!
                          On to victory!

Go Black Bears!

Comment

The team articulates very well what they need to do this weekend in order to earn points . They explain it to Larry in this interview. Now it's a question of execution. The team is prepared and in my opinion has a little more "grit" than recent teams. They no longer can rely on a highly skilled player like Nyquist. Everyone has to contribute.

http://bangordailynews.com/2011/11/0...-this-weekend/

Comment

Originally posted by Runsub5 View Post
                              The team articulates very well what they need to do this weekend in order to earn points . They explain it to Larry in this interview. Now it's a question of execution. The team is prepared and in my opinion has a little more "grit" than recent teams. They no longer can rely on a highly skilled player like Nyquist. Everyone has to contribute.

http://bangordailynews.com/2011/11/0...-this-weekend/
                              I couldn't agree more. I like this group a lot and I don't think people should hold them accountable for the sins of previous years teams.
                              Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                              Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Papa View Post
                                On to victory!
                                Ironically, the name of UNH's fight song.

Go Blue. Beat Towson.

Comment

Working...
                                X