The rebirth of Providence College Hockey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The rebirth of Providence College Hockey

Friday nite PC hockey will be born again....lets fill the coffin and cheer them home as a new era is started......Go Friars

Re: The rebirth of Providence College Hockey

Well said saty

Comment

The game can be seen on NESN and heard online at www.friars.com.

Comment

is jon ok with this proclamation?
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

I'm excited. It should be a good game. The Athletics Dept is doing a promotion at the game to tie it in to Late Night Madness--Bracelets will be distributed near the end of the third period that will give the wearer access to a VIP entrance for Madness (aka no lines). I've already heard students talking about how they plan on going to the game just to get a bracelet for Madness.

I really hope this is finally the year things turn around at Schneider. I've got a good feeling about it.
          Places I've Seen a College Hockey Game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Compton Family Ice Arena, Conte Forum, Cross Insurance Arena (Cumberland County Civic Center), Dunkin' Donuts Center, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Fenway Park, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Pegula Ice Arena, Ralph Engelstad Arena, Schneider Arena, T.D. Garden, Tsongas Center, Thompson Arena, University of Southern Maine, Webster Bank Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Optimism reigns supreme. Go Friars!

Comment

I'm looking forward to PC regaining some, not all, of their past glory!
              Originally posted by mookie1995
              bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
              Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
              Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

It will be great seeing massive student support at the game......maybe 91 will break out the purple pants........I only hope they play hard thru all 3 periods and show signs that they are a team, a win would be great but a team effort would mean even more to me

Comment

best of luck to you guys

Comment

I hope it lives up to the hype.
                    Providence College
                    National Champions

Save the Fighting Sioux!!

Comment

Looking forward to it.

Comment

Let's go Friars!!!!!

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                        -Blackadder
                        "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                        -Casablanca
                        "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                        -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

I'm just glad I'll be able to buy a hot dog tomorrow night!!
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Between giving the students bracelets for the later midnight madness and the mission 3000 video (which is on the hockey blog) - seems like there is an effort to have the arena rocking tonight. BU is a very tough opener, but looking forwared to get the new era of Friar hockey started.

Comment

I just read in the projo that Noel Accairi has not qualified with his academics and is out for this season. Just wondering if he qualifies next season is he a freshman or a sophomore when he steps on the ice?

Comment

Working...
                              X