The rebirth of Providence College Hockey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The rebirth of Providence College Hockey

Yes it was one very bad game but if you look at our schedule for the next few games and the schedule for the others the odd makers would jump all over my statement.....I am just calling what I see not what I wish......its the first year of the rebuild and the foundation is just curing, they will get better but will also get worse I feel they will get worse first

Originally posted by PcFriars13 View Post
    Seriously, Satyking? They're one point out of fourth too and three points out of third. There's absolutely no reason for that sort of negativity this early in the season. One bad game (after several good ones) does not doom them for the rest of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by satyking View Post
      Yes it was one very bad game but if you look at our schedule for the next few games and the schedule for the others the odd makers would jump all over my statement.....I am just calling what I see not what I wish......its the first year of the rebuild and the foundation is just curing, they will get better but will also get worse I feel they will get worse first
      The second half of the season is going to be MUCH more difficult so we should see what this team is made of...
      Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

I have faith. I think we'll be surprised. College hockey is all over the place these days.
        Places I've Seen a College Hockey Game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Compton Family Ice Arena, Conte Forum, Cross Insurance Arena (Cumberland County Civic Center), Dunkin' Donuts Center, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Fenway Park, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Pegula Ice Arena, Ralph Engelstad Arena, Schneider Arena, T.D. Garden, Tsongas Center, Thompson Arena, University of Southern Maine, Webster Bank Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

I think someone has found my rose colored glasses.

Comment

haha...it happens.
            Places I've Seen a College Hockey Game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Compton Family Ice Arena, Conte Forum, Cross Insurance Arena (Cumberland County Civic Center), Dunkin' Donuts Center, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Fenway Park, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Pegula Ice Arena, Ralph Engelstad Arena, Schneider Arena, T.D. Garden, Tsongas Center, Thompson Arena, University of Southern Maine, Webster Bank Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

So I see where Merrimack is the number one team in the country. That is a rebuilding job. Good for them. Didn't they get a new coach around the time Pooley left?

Comment

Originally posted by The Freds View Post
                So I see where Merrimack is the number one team in the country. That is a rebuilding job. Good for them. Didn't they get a new coach around the time Pooley left?
                They did and a darn good recruiter he is......we are doing what they have done, it just takes time

Comment

Happy thanksgiving!

Comment

And the same to you.....please keep those glasses safe, we need them to be passed around the entire campus
                    Originally posted by PcFriars13 View Post
                    Happy thanksgiving!

Comment

Headed to the PC Miami game tomorrow afternoon. I have heard some good things about the Friars and I'm looking forward to taking a look.
                      Go Pioneers!

Comment

• Originally posted by MagnessMan View Post
                        Headed to the PC Miami game tomorrow afternoon. I have heard some good things about the Friars and I'm looking forward to taking a look.
                        We would certainly like to hear a recap.

Comment

Originally posted by The Freds View Post
                          that's more of a BUILDING job, no 're' about it. Kudos to them, and to you guys so far this year!

Comment

Well that was a rough one.

Comment

• Originally posted by PcFriars13 View Post
                              Well that was a rough one.
                              Sure seems like it was. I noticed they pulled Beaudry again, this has me worried as he has been the rock on this unstable team the last few years. If we lose him we lose the season.

Comment

Originally posted by F O F room fan View Post
                                Sure seems like it was. I noticed they pulled Beaudry again, this has me worried as he has been the rock on this unstable team the last few years. If we lose him we lose the season.
                                Agreed...Gates just doesn't seem like a goalie that should play at this level.
                                Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

Working...
                                X