The rebirth of Providence College Hockey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The rebirth of Providence College Hockey

Have you been reading these posts ???????
    Originally posted by UnionHockeyManiac View Post
    How do you guys feel about Nate so far?

Comment

I knew our (former) coach was great, I guess I just didn't realize how great. New PC fan here. Go Friars.

Comment

Having watched Nate at Union a number of times over the last several years, I do not believe he plays the kind of head games with the players that I suspect the last two PC coaches played. Those rose colored glasses are becoming a bit clearer.

Comment

After checking out Alabama-Huntsville I expect another 4 point weekend and the possibility of Nate using more than 1 goalie......the Alabama team seems very weak and should be easy for us and the rest of Hockey East as they are scheduled to play most of the comferance this year

Comment

Another good write up in todays ProJo, nice to get the publicity that has been missing for a few years......winning changes a lot of things

Comment

Originally posted by The Freds View Post
              Having watched Nate at Union a number of times over the last several years, I do not believe he plays the kind of head games with the players that I suspect the last two PC coaches played. Those rose colored glasses are becoming a bit clearer.
              I recall last spring someone came in here and blasted us for saying no decent coach would ever take the PC job. Where's that guy now?? lol.

Comment

You were swept by UMO. If that's considered a re-birth then good luck

Comment

• Originally posted by Nostrajimus View Post
                  Swept by who?

Comment

I believe he is referring to the 4th place team in Hockey East, the team with the coach he hates, the team right below the 3rd place Friars and I am sure they do not look foward to coming to the coffin and playing PC

Comment

Nice to see Alex Beaudry on the front page of USCHO.com tonight with nice press in Hendrickson's column.

Comment

I am attending both games this weekend but in all honesty i am having trouble getting up for UAH. Hope the players wont be having the same problem. Would love to see scores looking like 5-0 and 6-1 this weekend but two one goal wins will do just fine.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Freds View Post
                          Nice to see Alex Beaudry on the front page of USCHO.com tonight with nice press in Hendrickson's column.
                          Fire Pooley!

Let's go friars. I will need someone to root for in Tampa.
                          Expectation has the encumberance of truth while hope lives its own life, wild and free.

Comment

Curious as to how Union defector Drew Brown is looking so far this season?

Comment

Originally posted by satyking View Post
                              I believe he is referring to the 4th place team in Hockey East, the team with the coach he hates, the team right below the 3rd place Friars and I am sure they do not look foward to coming to the coffin and playing PC
                              meh, already all your alternators are belong to us.
                              sure why not

Comment

• Originally posted by Nostrajimus View Post
                                Well if we played this mythical UMO team for 30 consecutive games, I'd be concerned.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                                -Blackadder
                                "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                                -Casablanca
                                "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                                -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Working...
                                X