Gophers at Bulldogs Oct 14 & 15 - No more well wishes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gophers at Bulldogs Oct 14 & 15 - No more well wishes

A great many Gophers fans were happy to see UMD win the title last year. Those feelings are long gone.

I don't really have much else, but I got tired of seeing Gophers#1 start series threads that had the grammar of a 6 year-old and wanted to get the jump.

Re: Gophers at Bulldogs Oct 14 & 15 - No more well wishes

First big test for this young Gopher team. The freshmen have looked good so far, but things are about to jump up another level in speed and physicality. It will be interesting to see how fast they make the adjustment. It will also be interesting to see how our young defensive unit handles more offensive pressure. This early in the season, with a young team, on the road, if they split it will be a big win IMO.

Comment

Playing the defending National Champs and in their barn, I just hope we can keep the games close and not get blown out of both.
      Originally posted by CavalryNate
      Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
      sigpic

Comment

This weekend we will find out which team is hungry and which one is starving!
        tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Friday - Gophs 6- Gopher Rejects 2
          Sat - Gophs 3 - Rejects 1

Dogs lost too much from last year and they got lucky winning it as a 4 seed.

Comment

Page 2???

Defending National Champs versus in-state rivals on Page 2? I suppose Dog fans don't like the thread since it doesn't have the stupid little "t" in front of "Bulldogs."

I have no insight beyond the obvious. I just hope the Gopher freshmen who looked very good against a lesser opponent don't get too nervous when facing a much tougher team in the Bulldogs. These frosh will be key in what happens to the Gophs this year and I hope they're truely up to it.

Comment

Just get a point.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                Page 2???

Defending National Champs versus in-state rivals on Page 2? I suppose Dog fans don't like the thread since it doesn't have the stupid little "t" in front of "Bulldogs."

I have no insight beyond the obvious. I just hope the Gopher freshmen who looked very good against a lesser opponent don't get too nervous
                when facing a much tougher team in the Bulldogs. These frosh will be key in what happens to the Gophs this year and I hope they're truely up to it.
                It is not stupid!

I want to sweep or take thee points from an inferior team! Tell me Goofer fans, who should I watch for? This team doesn't appear to have any bug names
                Last edited by Biddco; 10-10-2011, 09:56 AM.
                tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Early week prediction: tDogs take 3 points.
                  tDogs Friday: 3-2
                  tie Sat: 3-3 (tDogs score with 2 minutes remaining in 3rd to tie it)

Comment

Obviously the Gophers will sweep this series.
                    PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                    Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                    NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                      It is not stupid!

I want to sweep or take thee points from an inferior team! Tell me Goofer fans, who should I watch for? This team doesn't appear to have any bug names
                      4pts should be easy this weekend for the mighty National Champion's, but we will show up and play anyway.

We don't have any bug or big names on this team, most probably belong playing D3.
                      Originally posted by CavalryNate
                      Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Driftryder View Post
                        4pts should be easy this weekend for the mighty National Champion's, but we will show up and play anyway.

We don't have any bug or big names on this team, most probably belong playing D3.
                        D3 the Gophers might be in the top 10. tDogs should sweep easily.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

It is not stupid!

Well, obviously Bjugstad. I think his nickname is Bug, so he's the only bug name.

Comment

Patterson ok, I guess.
                            the state of hockey is good

Comment

It is not stupid!

It may get changed, but I started a thread on GPL that is titled "Gophers @ tDogs".
                              "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Working...
                              X