PDA

View Full Version : The Sioux looked like they lost their game, not their name

Pages : [1] 2 3

mnwizkid
10-08-2011, 10:12 PM
Have always been a big fan of the Sioux, but, man they were schooled by BC. The only players I thought showed up were Kristo & Nelson. Maybe my friends are right, it's time for a new coach?

ScoobyDoo
10-08-2011, 10:12 PM
I agree.

Carmine Scarpaglia
10-08-2011, 10:15 PM
Their logo and nickname were the only things on ND's side that were hostile and abusive.

Driftryder
10-08-2011, 10:23 PM
This should be fun.

mnwizkid
10-08-2011, 10:24 PM
Yeah, well their logo and name are fine with 99% of the population, it's just the 1% like you that think because you have an opinion, we all have to bow down to you. Life isn't fair, deal with it instead of whine. Also what's amazing, is that most of the people that have time to protest don't have a job! Is that their fault or mine?

Driftryder
10-08-2011, 10:26 PM
http://www.fearlessgrowth.biz/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/trainwreck2.jpg

Hammer
10-08-2011, 10:32 PM
http://mgoblog.com/sites/mgoblog.com/files/morganfreemanargumentisinvalid.jpg

darker98
10-08-2011, 10:41 PM
Have always been a big fan of the Sioux, but, man they were schooled by BC. The only players I thought showed up were Kristo & Nelson. Maybe my friends are right, it's time for a new coach?

While I agree the Sioux played like crap! Did this need it's own thread?

Gurtholfin
10-08-2011, 10:57 PM

Yes? :D

Happy
10-08-2011, 11:39 PM

I could do a "going down the tubes" if that would make you happier. and Hill is available if you want a new coach.

bigmrg74
10-09-2011, 12:39 AM
This should be fun.

Yep.

WeAreNDHockey
10-09-2011, 01:01 AM
Yeah, well their logo and name are fine with 99% of the population, it's just the 1% like you that think because you have an opinion, we all have to bow down to you. Life isn't fair, deal with it instead of whine. Also what's amazing, is that most of the people that have time to protest don't have a job! Is that their fault or mine?

Pot, meet kettle. Guess what? You're both black, and you are whining!

As for the Fighting Sioux, it's two freeking games. One of which they won. Besides, I am already panicking after 4 periods of below average play from my team and there simply isn't enough room for this much panic.

As for the jobless protesters, how do you know they ARE jobless? And if they are, maybe they're jobless because the people they are protesting against cost them their jobs. Or maybe they are just shiftless and lazy modern hippies. Either way, I'm guessing you don't have the mental acuity to determine which.

FlagDUDE08
10-09-2011, 01:23 AM
Thanks a whole heaping lot, mnwizkid. Because of you and your thread title, I lost the game. :mad:

The Rube
10-09-2011, 10:08 AM
http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-basic/popcorn.gif

RinkPig
10-09-2011, 10:17 AM
Wow I love how BC handles the Sue each and every time they play. I was soo happy when MICH dominated the Susies in the playoffs year; but it would have been even better if it were BC that took them out yet again! **** u CC!

Anyways, Gophs 2-0 and Sue 1-1. :)

Carmine Scarpaglia
10-09-2011, 11:09 AM
Wow I love how BC handles the Sue each and every time they play. I was soo happy when MICH dominated the Susies in the playoffs year; but it would have been even better if it were BC that took them out yet again! **** u CC!

Anyways, Gophs 2-0 and Sue 1-1. :)

I see the Gophers really went for that juggernaut early season schedule. Forgot Sacred Heart had a D1 team until I turned on the Friday night game.

Happy
10-09-2011, 11:27 AM
I see the Gophers really went for that juggernaut early season schedule. Forgot Sacred Heart had a D1 team until I turned on the Friday night game.

parise was named god by feasting on teams like SHU, so if it's good enough for god, it's good enough for the gophers.

ScoobyDoo
10-09-2011, 11:30 AM

*sigh*

Sacred Heart was a top 2 AHA team and barely missed the NCAA tournament when the schedule was put together. Vermont coming up in a couple of weeks was in the Frozen Four when they were scheduled. Minnesota can't help where the teams are now. Nice loss to BC, again. You're their beech.

Fighting Sioux 23
10-09-2011, 11:45 AM
*sigh*

Sacred Heart was a top 2 AHA team and barely missed the NCAA tournament when the schedule was put together. Vermont coming up in a couple of weeks was in the Frozen Four when they were scheduled. Minnesota can't help where the teams are now. Nice loss to BC, again. You're their beech.

Carmine is a BC fan. ;)

ScoobyDoo
10-09-2011, 11:48 AM
Carmine is a BC fan. ;)

I guess someone didn't get the alliance memo. I can see why Carmine was off the list.