Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Sioux looked like they lost their game, not their name

Icehawk...

Rinkpig is in the wisconsin threads quite a bit so I'd say he's obsessed with sticking it to his neighbor's the west and the east

also...where is DIRTY? 30 posts in and he's not here?
    Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Happy View Post
      I could do a "going down the tubes" if that would make you happier. and Hill is available if you want a new coach.
      Disappointed that you didn't start that one.
      "My greatest achievement."
      Dirty on getting me suspended from USCHO.

I'm not an alcoholic! I'm an independent beer taster for Anheuser Busch.

Happy~Smelling like a warm turd sandwich since 11/15/07.

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
        Icehawk...

Rinkpig is in the wisconsin threads quite a bit so I'd say he's obsessed with sticking it to his neighbor's the west and the east

I try not to read his dribble so I was unaware.
        Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mnwizkid View Post
          Yeah, well their logo and name are fine with 99% of the population, it's just the 1% like you that think because you have an opinion, we all have to bow down to you. Life isn't fair, deal with it instead of whine. Also what's amazing, is that most of the people that have time to protest don't have a job! Is that their fault or mine?
          5 posts in and I was lost. Until it was explained....
          Originally posted by Driftryder View Post
          *****http://www.fearlessgrowth.biz/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/trainwreck2.jpg******

Comment

Originally posted by willythekid View Post
            he he well done scoobs... nothing like a little chest beating after a 2-0 start eh?
            ]*****http://mlkshk.com/r/70IF******
            I knew you weren't real bright, but man, the lack of reading comprehension it must take to read Scoob's post and take it as chest beating is simply awesome.

Comment

Celebrating the Lynx and Queen Lindsay's WNBA championship...
              Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
              Originally posted by Quizmire
              mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
              MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
              MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
              I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by icehawk View Post
                You sure they aren't DIII? I mean alot of DIII schools could beat them. Talk about one shytty hockey team. Got the goof fans all giddy though. Yeehaw.
                Most of us are merely cautiously optimistic. Given the fact none of our teams over the past four years would have shut SH out both nights or put up goal totals anywhere near what we saw this weekend, I think our reaction is reasonable.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                  Celebrating the Lynx and Queen Lindsay's WNBA championship...
                  \

nice!

when was the last time Nodak actually beat Boston College?
                  Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bakunin View Post
                    Most of us are merely cautiously optimistic. Given the fact none of our teams over the past four years would have shut SH out both nights or put up goal totals anywhere near what we saw this weekend, I think our reaction is reasonable.
                    Well obviously there is no point for UND to continue on so why don't we have BC & tRodents play a best of three series, give the winner the 2011 1/2 championship & we'll just start the season over in 2 weeks.
                    Life's A Journey, Not A Destination......
                    Steven Tyler

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                      I've never hid. Win, lose, or draw. NEVER.
                      so I'll edit my post for you minus the word disappeared and it will be spot on... thanks for the correction scoobs.

Comment

Originally posted by Wreckincrew View Post
                        Well obviously there is no point for UND to continue on so why don't we have BC & tRodents play a best of three series, give the winner the 2011 1/2 championship & we'll just start the season over in 2 weeks.
                        May as well, UND with their current choke artist coach will never win the big one anyway.

Comment

when was the last time Nodak actually beat Boston College?
                          2005 regionals maybe?
                          Originally posted by reBlur
                          the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
                            2005 regionals maybe?
                            Yes! Totally forgot about that one. I was going to say the 2000 national championship game.

Comment

Originally posted by Bakunin View Post
                              Hey I don't blame ya one bit. They did what they had to do. This coming weekend is obviously a big test with the Dogs.
                              Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
                                2005 regionals maybe?
                                You are correct. Hakstol is now 1-5-(1?) against BC after last night with the one win being that regional.
                                Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                                Originally posted by Quizmire
                                mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                                MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                                MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                                I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Working...
                                X