Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10/14-10/15 Wisconsin at Michigan Tech: Foulest Smell? Skunk in Popcorn Box or Ferret

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10/14-10/15 Wisconsin at Michigan Tech: Foulest Smell? Skunk in Popcorn Box or Ferret

First WCHA Series for Both Teams. Michigan Tech comes off a sweep of AIC, which Wisconsin split with Northern Michigan.
    Originally posted by SCSU Euro
    What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Re: 10/14-10/15 Wisconsin at Michigan Tech: Foulest Smell? Skunk in Popcorn Box or Fe

Tech Huskies: Please continue your winning ways--Try going the whole season undefeated.
    Bob is making me concerned
    I am the voice of reason

Comment

Re: 10/14-10/15 Wisconsin at Michigan Tech: Foulest Smell? Skunk in Popcorn Box or Fe

Originally posted by Skeeterman View Post
      Tech Huskies: Please continue your winning ways--Try going a whole two weeks undefeated.
      Baby steps.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

I'm going to say they stink equally.

The only thing I like about this series is that it's at home. Should be a good reality check.

Comment

Always a Wildcat...
          Originally posted by Kepler
          If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

*****http://rolandog.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/11/i_poke_badgers_with_spoons.gif******
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

After watching UW play NM in 2 tight games this last weekend, I don't know what to expect this upcoming weekend out of UW. They looked more good than bad, there weren't too many glaring mistakes for UW. It is a very young team's first roadtrip, but they are playing Tech afterall, how tough can it be?
              Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
              ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
              Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
              "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
              Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

I'll go with splitsville. Wisconsin cruises past us 4-1 on Friday, Tech comes back for a close win Saturday.

Are the Badgers dividing starts between their goalies?

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

They did against NM. I'm not sure if anything official has been announced, but I would assume they will split time again this weekend, until one of them shows he is better than the other.

Comment

Yes, after the Saturday game Eaves said they will continue the rotation.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Schwartz View Post
                      Yes, after the Saturday game Eaves said they will continue the rotation.
                      I didn't see that either one played better than the other last weekend.
                      Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                      Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                      Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                      "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                      Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

I'm going to say they stink equally.

The only thing I like about this series is that it's at home. Should be a good reality check.

At least we shouldn't have to read 5 pages of whining about how mean our fans are and how MTU fans can't bring in signs, fireworks, cowbells, particle accelerators and blow horns.

Comment

Tech is improved over last year. In the same way, my 90 year old grandmother is starting to feel better after her eyeball surgery.
                          I expect a sweep, but if Robinson gets hot for a whole game, Tech could steal a point or two.
                          Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                          USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Sounds like Tech will be without last years leading goal scorer this weekend due to injury in Gordic. Would have been nice to play them at full strength.

Comment

we don't play at full strength. even when we are at full strength.

I've spent years cheering on the hapless Lions, whoops I mean, Tech. guess I'm getting cynical. Badgers sweep. 5-0. 6-1.
                              Originally posted by mtu_huskies
                              "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
                              Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
                              Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Working...
                              X