X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Eagles 2011-2012 season thread

Originally posted by collegefan06 View Post
    At least BC got a front page quote today announcing their loss to Lowell last night!

It isn't BU's fault that BUSCHO features certain teams with the most relevence to it's readers more then all the other also rans......
    BC hockey, the college football equivalent of Boise State or TCU!
    Originally posted by J.D. View Post
    What does this even mean You get dumber with every post. Anyway, if you're talking about BC HOCKEY, they would be the college HOCKEY equivalent to a college football program. Why do I even bother...
    Sorry J.D., once again I gave you far to much credit in being able to keep up. I will try not to challenge your IQ on future posts!

Comment

Sorry J.D., once again I gave you far to much credit in being able to keep up. I will try not to challenge your IQ on future posts!
      Hahahaha, you quoting the posts I already read doesn't change anything. YOU said BC hockey is the college football equivalent of Boise State or TCU. That doesn't make sense. If you want to say something so ridiculous at least get it right. BC would have to be the college HOCKEY equivalent of a football program. Now, unless you want to explain to everyone how BC hockey resembles those football programs, I recommend you stop...while you're already behind.

Comment

Hahahaha, you quoting the posts I already read doesn't change anything. YOU said BC hockey is the college football equivalent of Boise State or TCU. That doesn't make sense. If you want to say something so ridiculous at least get it right. BC would have to be the college HOCKEY equivalent of a football program. Now, unless you want to explain to everyone how BC hockey resembles those football programs, I recommend you stop...while you're already behind.
        Yeah man, dont throw him under the bus, throw in the skillet right beside Billet !! Haha
        sure why not

Comment

All bear and collegefan...tweedle dee and tweedle dumb

Comment

Originally posted by carltonbarrett View Post
            Getting Wey back will be a huge help and hopefully the team will return to its winning ways that we saw before his injury. As others have stated, it's pretty bad that BC didn't have a legit extra skater to take Weys place, oh well...
            Getting a healthy Wey should help in a number of areas...

1. Less ice time for Tommy and Brian making them more effective in key roles PP and Offensive Zone.
            2. More neutral zone defense to offense transition as this is one of Wey's strong points with respect to his gap play.
            3. More consistent departures out of our own zone resulting in less time in our own zone.
            4. Stronger presence in front of our goalies...blocked shots, less screening, occasional dropped opponent.
            5. Continued strong performance on PK because of more defensive options.
            6. Additional quiet leadership by his presence and the respect he commands from opponents and teammates.

Hopefully his return will be at full strength and ability after a short period to readjust to speed of the game.

Comment

NESN had last years Beanpot final on before The Battle of Comm Ave on Saturday afternoon, good stuff. What i took from that game was how much we miss Brian Gibbons out there. We need someone like that on this team. The Battle of Comm Ave was of course great (again) and it was a reminder of how lucky both schools are to have that rivalry and the history behind it

Comment

Warm up the skillet, here comes Billett !!
                sure why not

Comment

What did we do to deserve being heckled...by a Maine fan of all people? Too funny.

Comment

Kudos J.D. on another creative post. Well done!

Comment

Kudos J.D. on another creative post. Well done!
                      Thanks. At least you've finally given up on defending your stupid posts. Seeing as you're in/from Quebec, I should have known English is your second language.

Comment

Thanks. At least you've finally given up on defending your stupid posts. Seeing as you're in/from Quebec, I should have known English is your second language.
                        No, actually I've just been enjoying watching you make Tony the Tiger and SteveF posts look intelligent compared to yours.

Comment

Not a BC story but as always BU stories relate to BC, Trivino kicked off BU. Terrible story, hope it isn't as bad as it seems, but always need to take these things serious. http://www.bu.edu/today/2011/mens-hockey-star-arrested/

Comment

Originally posted by sigx15 View Post
                            Not a BC story but as always BU stories relate to BC, Trivino kicked off BU. Terrible story, hope it isn't as bad as it seems, but always need to take these things serious. http://www.bu.edu/today/2011/mens-hockey-star-arrested/
                            just sad........

Comment

No, actually I've just been enjoying watching you make Tony the Tiger and SteveF posts look intelligent compared to yours.
                              You think they're more intelligent? Fine by me. They probably are. That doesn't say anything for yourself though...chump.

As for this Trivino thing, now would be a good time for York to have a team meeting...just make everyone aware and remind them about the decisions they make.

Comment

• Originally posted by sigx15 View Post
                                That thud you are hearing is the collective sound of bu falling from its high horse. I bet angry jack is begging al skinner for advice on handling a team full of degenerates.
                                “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
                                Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
                                Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
                                National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

Working...
                                X