X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Eagles 2011-2012 season thread

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
    Ahhh... my bad. Reread that and I misunderstood.
    My point stands though. We better kick some arse no matter who's in net.
    it's Billett tonight.
    sigpicHalf of what he says goes way over my head. The other half goes way, way over my head."

Comment

Originally posted by jdevoejr View Post
      it's Billett tonight.
      Fire up the skillet!!!

Not sure what to expect tonight either. UML is better than the last meeting and BC isn't quite as sharp.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
        Fire up the skillet!!!

Not sure what to expect tonight either. UML is better than the last meeting and BC isn't quite as sharp.
        right on the money there J.D..................12-6 going into the break. I would have taken it before the season started but not after a 8-1 start. Still, not a bad position to be in and we will have everyone healthy for the GLI and a second half run.

Comment

What are you gonna do. Lowell's playing well. We'll be just fine.

Can't wait to have Wey back.

Anyone who's around, go to Conte this afternoon at 2pm to support the #4 ladies who are facing #6 Mercyhurst. We put up a 4-2 ENG win last night. High-flying game... shots were 45-39 Mercyhurst. Winning tonight will go a long, long way toward having us host a quarterfinal for the 2nd straight year.
          Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
          Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
          Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
            #4 ladies who are facing #6 Mercyhurst. We put up a 4-2 ENG win last night. High-flying game... shots were 45-39 Mercyhurst. Winning tonight will go a long, long way toward having us host a quarterfinal for the 2nd straight year.
            i was keeping an eye on that score last night and Mercyhurst seemed all over them in the third period

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
              I'm not usually one to bring this up, but BU is on the front page of USCHO *again*???
              At least BC got a front page quote today announcing their loss to Lowell last night!

It isn't BU's fault that BUSCHO features certain teams with the most relevence to it's readers more then all the other also rans......

Comment

Originally posted by collegefan06 View Post
                At least BC got a front page quote today announcing their loss to Lowell last night!

It isn't BU's fault that BUSCHO features certain teams with the most relevence to it's readers more then all the other also rans......
                Front page quote? We're talking about the lead picture on USCHO. BU could beat CM in a scrimmage and this site would have a pic of the Terriers up. Using your logic, BU is the only team deserving of the front page pic after winning a game. Go play in traffic.

Comment

yeah, most likely our last front page of note this year ........i guess it's wait until next year again for the Eagles

Comment

Agree with this BUSCHO stuff. They at least should have a pic of Billets Skillet up on the front page. Or maybe him wolfing down a whoopie pie. :
                    sure why not

Comment

Dear God, you shouldn't be allowed to post.

Comment

Watching BU-Maine...somebody tweeted "BC always goes on a run, should this year again with weak upcoming schedule"

What? I certainly don't see a weak upcoming schedule...

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                          Front page quote? We're talking about the lead picture on USCHO. BU could beat CM in a scrimmage and this site would have a pic of the Terriers up. Using your logic, BU is the only team deserving of the front page pic after winning a game. Go play in traffic.
                          BC hockey, the college football equivalent of Boise State or TCU!

Comment

Originally posted by all bear View Post
                            Agree with this BUSCHO stuff. They at least should have a pic of Billets Skillet up on the front page. Or maybe him wolfing down a whoopie pie. :
                            dont you think your skillet joke is a little played out?

Comment

Getting Wey back will be a huge help and hopefully the team will return to its winning ways that we saw before his injury. As others have stated, it's pretty bad that BC didn't have a legit extra skater to take Weys place, oh well...

Comment

BC hockey, the college football equivalent of Boise State or TCU!
                                What does this even mean You get dumber with every post. Anyway, if you're talking about BC HOCKEY, they would be the college HOCKEY equivalent to a college football program. Why do I even bother...

Comment

Working...
                                X